siegel vs knox. central

columbia central

i wasnt impressed with their QB at all....if Zeke woulda had some protection he would have easily outdone him....i can only recall him running once and that was for about 8 yards...yea we def got the toughest 2 week sched in state....and that state ranking....should be higher....this team has a real shot of knocking of Maryville because of their speed demon Gaston....only way your stopping him is if you have a few burners on defense and well....we have none ha

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dodrill22, I saw that sack. It was a heck of a hit. Siegel did pretty well in the fourth quarter. Too bad they couldn't have played like that the other 3 quarters.

region4fan, I got there right after halftime. From what I saw, Echols played a great game. I saw him rush for one TD and he out ran several defenders on the way.

Well of course Siegel looked better in the fourth quarter.....they were playing against Centrals 3rd & 4th string kids!!!!!

Zach (QB) is much better from what you saw tonight. Granted he didn't have that exciting of a game, but he and the Central offense didn't have to work too hard to score points either!!!! I don't think he really broke a sweat all evening.

If Central's O-line was as horrible as some of you thought....then how do you explain 42-0 at the half?

The reason zach didnt show much tonight was because he didnt have too. Centrals offense could have done n e thing they wanted to seigle. But he did end up with 250 yards passing in one half and that wasnt him who got sacked. he didnt run the ball all night and centrals first team only got tackled 4 times. central could have beaten seigle 100-0 if they wanted to. when you only get tackled 4 times in one half that is not to good. And another thing what happened to that fierce defense line of seigle. Zach had all day to throw the ball.

Guest region4fan

Just thought I would throw this one out........Z is an unusual letter of the alphabet. However, in this game both QB's had names that begin with Z......Zach and Zeke!!

I am glad Echols did well.

I would like to know what KC thought of Siegel......not trashing....but a legitimate scouting report. OHS plays them later this season. Thanks!

Props to KC...seems like they may have lived up to their ranking!!

Just thought I would throw this one out........Z is an unusual letter of the alphabet. However, in this game both QB's had names that begin with Z......Zach and Zeke!!

I am glad Echols did well.

I would like to know what KC thought of Siegel......not trashing....but a legitimate scouting report. OHS plays them later this season. Thanks!

Props to KC...seems like they may have lived up to their ranking!!

825353673[/snapback]

Congrat's to Knox Central from the Chattanooga area. All the way!

:blink::D Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Hellooooooooooo, The stars looked good in the second half huh, did you notice they were playing against CHS freshman and J-Vee players. EVEN In the first half there was a ton of substituting as Coach Helton didnt want to feed the injury bug that has already hit the team hard. In the first half Zach didnt have to be spectacular, everything was just too easy. People havent seen the full potential of this team yet. When the Bobcats get back to full strength injury wise, people will be amazed. I said it in the preseason and Ill say it again this team has the potential to be the best Knox Central team since the state runnerup team a few years ago, and guess what, there aren't many seniors either. These kids came together in the McCallie game, and they wont OVERLOOK anybody. Who knows this year they may not need a field goal with seconds left to topple the Red Rebels.

As for Siegal, you guys would have been better off playing a J-Vee schedule for the first couple of years ( no insult intended ) in order to gain experience and confidence. Ill say this atleast you guys werent afraid to play the best competition, just be patient and your time will come. (Rome wasnt built over night.)