MBA vs. Ryan update

shannon

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't able to make the game, but was told by a non-partisan fan that Ryan was "just terrible". He said they looked physically week and sometimes seemed clueless as to what their assgnments were. Sounds like the score could have been worse, but we called off the dogs. One concern I have is the yards passing that Ryan had. I think our weakness is clearly pass defense. The one team left on the schedule that can really throw it is MUS. Seeing what they're doing, spread formations, etc worries me. Let's hope we can shore that up before we go to Memphis. Otherwise, good win. Time to get ready for McCallie, which will be a tough game, for sure. Roll Red!

Also, you have to take into consideration how much Ryan was throwing it. The running game was getting nowhere, so they became pretty 1-dimensional. Considering this, the fact that most of them came off of one throw with 2s in, and that we did get 2 (I think) picks....I wouldn't worry too much about that game's performance.