PrepExtra Top !0

Rebel Nation

tom142 how can you put powell in the top 10 when you dont even have webb in the top 10 and webb beat powell, ur crazy.

and i think catholic is ranked way to high they dont play anybody, they play teams like chucky doak so their is no way of telling how good they are. we will have to wait and see when they play webb. also i think webb should be a little higher they actually do have a tough scheadle beating powell baylor bga notre dame and bearden.

ive had enough of catholic getting credit for their padded scheadle

825354842[/snapback]

The list is based on teams trecords, not necessarily on how they'd match up against other teams on the list. That's why Catholic ranks so high. There also very good. I think Webb could take them, only because Webb would have to have more depth. I don't think there's any way to question that Catholic is a quality team in their division. thumb

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason I have Powell ahead of them is because Webb's QB's out, and I think if they played again Powell would win.  But I do agree with you iloveyou111, Catholic is ranked too high, they don't play anyone, and if they don't they definitely wouldn't be "for real".

825356486[/snapback]

well it doesnt matter if webbs qb is out we throw once a game it doesnt really matter

Webb will lose to Catholic. As long as we have Pemberton, we win, Webb, sorry. They will be undefeated and make it to the state finals against an incredible Briarcrest team who could beat just about any team in the Knoxville area. Then we will really see if Catholic is for real. All I know is that they have a better defense than Webb after watching both teams, and the best player in running back Nick McFadden, as well as the better coach. We will have to wait and see what happens, but I am predicting Catholic makes Webb look pretty horrible when they meet Oct. 30 or 31 or whenever it is. I don't know if Webb is even the best team on Catholic's schedule.

Edited by californiastars