Can anyone beat Riverdale?

jasper

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 3rd round game should be the state championship, its a shame it wont be like that. Riverdale will keep piling up points and putting up shutouts until deep in the playoffs and still might do so even then.

825357408[/snapback]

i get the feeling that you mean 4th round(semifinals) since you dont think too highly of smyrna

Can anyone in the state of Tennessee beat Riverdale?  They are about as good as any team I have seen in the midstate in quite sometime.  Comments?

825354072[/snapback]

when it comes to playoff time any private school can because riverdale arranged it so they dont have to. They will play them when it does not count. They talk out of the both sides.

Can anyone in the state of Tennessee beat Riverdale?  They are about as good as any team I have seen in the midstate in quite sometime.  Comments?

825354072[/snapback]

when it comes to playoff time any private school can because riverdale arranged it so they dont have to. They will play them when it does not count. They talk out of the both sides.

825357897[/snapback]

Man...if I had only known Riverdale had so much power...I would have called Gary to arrange for a total split. Dang...what a missed opportunity. :P

All i have to say is when was the last time that a 5a state champ beat a division IIAAA school? hasnt happened in the last two yrs.. last yr Gtown got beat and the yr before brentwood did-- come play in our confrence..

825358445[/snapback]

well i know it isnt a game but riverdale bullied one of your best in IIAAA, beat mba pretty handily, the privates dont want any of riverdale :blink:

smyrna,db,oakridge and many more teams are capable of playing with the alphabet schools, which arent exactly lighting the world a fire. oakland may not be good enough to beat private schools at this point but they make our team better by scheduling them

smyrna,db,oakridge and many more teams are capable of playing with the alphabet schools, which arent exactly lighting the world a fire. oakland may not be good enough to beat private schools at this point but they make our team better by scheduling them

825358474[/snapback]

ok, then why wont those schools schedule the private schools? and dont tell me they wont or its because private schools recruit.. cause we have had teams that would not schedule us..