second team freshmen played the final quarter. The bulk of

the scoring was against freshmen.

The starters scored 21 quick points and were gone by the middle

of the first quarter.  Second team finished the half 35-7.  The

third quarter was a mixture of sophomores and freshmen.  The

second team freshmen played the final quarter.  The bulk of

the scoring was against freshmen.

825354882[/snapback]

The BA offensive starters played a grand total of two plays. The Defensive starters also left at that point, with about 5 minutes left in Q1. I'm sure it was fun for a lot of young kids to get a chance under the Friday night lights.

bulldog69 Posted Today, 11:37 PM

I heard the BA team and bus left in the 3rd qtr and then after several plays IND scored several times...............sounds like a Vanderbilt story.

Hats off to IND for playing BA...but is BA really that "hard-up" for a game or competition...what did BA gain by this garbage.

BA had a team cancel a scheduled game prior to the start of the season

and Independence was willing to fill the slot. Unfortunately, BA doesn't have a lot

of options regarding opponents. There are not a host of teams willing

to schedule a DII-AAA team.

I heard the BA team and bus left in the 3rd qtr and then after several plays IND scored several times...............sounds like a Vanderbilt  story.

Hats off to IND for playing BA...but is BA really that "hard-up" for a game or competition...what did BA gain by this garbage.

825354958[/snapback]

Bulldog, tell your friends at Brentwood, Franklin, or elsewhere to schedule us and we'll stop playing teams like Indy. I'd love to see a great marquee matchup like BA-BHS two and three years ago, but until the good teams are willing to schedule us, we'll keep having to play teams like Lone Oak, Anna-Jonesboro, and Independence.