Camden dominates Bruceton

rcombs

I saw the game. I think Orey is mostly hype, because he is following Jante and Patrick. I don;t know where Jante is but I know Patrick will be starting for Ole Miss before the end of the college season!

825355212[/snapback]

I don't know how you could say this. Willis kept Bruceton in the game against our boys. He is an exceptional player. In the 3rd quarter when it was 28-14 and he started cutting through our defensive backfield, I was beginning to get worried.

I think that is a statement!

825355131[/snapback]

well i saw the game ,and you are right it was a statement , but what if camdens defence would have been at full strength? that 1 linebacker with the funny name ....bryce wilbanks? number 41 anyway would the tigers have scored if he was in ? the defence was great even without him but plug him in and they add such great speed the other players get a chance to add even more pressure up front

I think orey would have done well whether or not camden was healthy or not and i believe that he will do well against any team. I think camden has a solid defense even if they are unhealthy, but orey is also a solid runner. The camden boys were meeting willis in the backfield, but orey would usually find a way to escape, I was also beginning to worry when the score was 28-14. Im happy about the outcome of the Camden bruceton game and i look really forward to seeing the big battle next week against huntington.