Campbell County

CCLineman

nope, they are saying got lucky your winning against teams that are avg. and if you do make the miracle playoff spot that has never happened to ccchs before look for a drilling 50 - 70 point loss in the first round to region 2 cause it will be oak ridge probably and they have beaten ccchs by scoring 70 once before.

825365729[/snapback]

What makes you think the Cougars will be travelling to Oak Ridge? I'm looking for this team to do well enough to host a playoff game!

Edited by VolTimesSportsEditor

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well see just how good you guys are in a few weeks against DB. Will you still run your mouth then? So far you havent beaten anyone who has better than a 3-3 record. If you ever beat a team who is better than average then let us know.

As far as hosting a play off game. It dont matter who you play from region 2. I wish you good luck cause your gona need it, just to keep them under 50. Or just look at how you handle DB. gona be a very simular game. I believe 4 or 5 undefeated teams in region 2 right now. Everyone will see what those kitty cats are made of then.

well see just how good you guys are in a few weeks against DB.  Will you still run your mouth then?  So far you havent beaten anyone who has better than a 3-3 record.  If you ever beat a team who is better than average then let us know.

As far as hosting a play off game.  It dont matter who you play from region 2.  I wish you good luck cause your gona need it, just to keep them under 50.  Or just look at how you handle DB.  gona be a very simular game.  I believe 4 or 5 undefeated teams in region 2 right now.  Everyone will see what those kitty cats are made of then.

825369961[/snapback]

This is Wednesday....so Friday is in 2 days? Yea, we'll talk after that game man.

Surely the boys at Jacksboro South High aren't desperate for help right now, or is it that they are willing to forfeit a few more games to make sure Campbell Co. doesn't string together enough wins to keep future prospects at home. :rolleyes:  :lol:

825359782[/snapback]

possum, htat was a good one...could not have said it baetter myself...if you look at the pictures on the walls at the Cows fieldhouse (ac) you will notice that over 90% came from teh outstanding middle school program at Jacksboro...but you did make one slipup...they (ac) are not Jacksboro south--they are teh Campbell County southside Cows or as some people call tehm ---teh I-75 Heroes!!!!!

not to stir anything but, who and when was the last player to go to small college or any college to play football from ccchs.  maybe that's why players travel south, because they know they have the talent to play at the next level somewhere and have the chance down south that they don't have in ccchs land because the coach's work hard at getting their players at the next level by filling out the college questioniers (spelling).

825360431[/snapback]

tell me this...who from cc south cows have played any college ball...lets see..mmmmmm...coach kerr's son went to greorgia but nevr saw the field...can yousay padded statistics....nick derry at maryville...can you say quit the team...davey gillum...ut (tusculum) transferred...ut k walk on quit teh team...shawn cross utk quit the team and transferred to yenn tech and quit...jamey chadwe3ll etsu and sat teh bench ...

my hat is off to those who stayed and tried to rigjht the ship...at least they did not run away from their friends they had grown up with and went to school with...

so now who from Ac i mean CC Southside played college ball??? :rolleyes:

not to stir anything but, who and when was the last player to go to small college or any college to play football from ccchs.  maybe that's why players travel south, because they know they have the talent to play at the next level somewhere and have the chance down south that they don't have in ccchs land because the coach's work hard at getting their players at the next level by filling out the college questioniers (spelling).

825360431[/snapback]

almost forgot daniel berry...almost went to tusculum but never made it to campus...by teh wat daniel miles of CCHS oplayed 4 yrs at maryville college...not a relly big school but he did go and stick it out for four years...and teh COWS had players go to what school and finish ???

825360431[/snapback]

and teh price twins went where and stayed how long???

been doing some research who's southside? thought there where only 2 schools in campbell co. ccchs & jhs.

825361277[/snapback]

youknow southside...the high school just southof caryville...tehcows who are coached by lyin larry kerr...LOL...best darn recruiter in east tennessee...LOL...