macon @ upperman

lineman78

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously, Macon Co. as been to the play-offs, count 'em once in their tenure. Everyone on here knows i am from the south side of the river, but MC has to win a few more years before they can walk and talk with Carthage. Carthage is a good team, and will be in the hunt for the region. MC on the other hand will not!! I would be worrying about Upperman if I were MC, b/c they are a pretty good team.

hey i dont know who the Antwan dude is but dont put us down we are tryin our hardest! i wasnt talkin smack i was sayin thAT WERE NOT GOIN TO GIVE UP!! OH AND WE STILL HAVE A SHOT WITH THE PLAYOFFS!!! thanks for the people that is stickin with us..#78 alonge with the rest of the team appreciates it....BRING ON THE BEES!!!

hey i dont know who the Antwan dude is but dont put us down we are tryin our hardest! i wasnt talkin smack i was sayin thAT WERE NOT GOIN TO GIVE UP!!  OH AND WE STILL HAVE A SHOT WITH THE PLAYOFFS!!!  thanks for the people that is stickin with us..#78 alonge with the rest of the team appreciates it....BRING ON THE BEES!!!

825359461[/snapback]

I don't know lineman78...but I do appreciate your attitude. The reality is you are not going to make the playoffs this year. You shouldn't give up...but your odds are not good. You will have to beat Trousdale and YAI to have a chance to make it. That is not impossible...but it is improbable.

I don't know lineman78...but I do appreciate your attitude. The reality is you are not going to make the playoffs this year. You shouldn't give up...but your odds are not good. You will have to beat Trousdale and YAI to have a chance to make it. That is not impossible...but it is improbable.

Now Twan....quit picking on the little "one year wonder" team and come back to the Smith Co. thread. You have been a bad boy.

Fan(:rolleyes:)

hey i dont know who the Antwan dude is but dont put us down we are tryin our hardest! i wasnt talkin smack i was sayin thAT WERE NOT GOIN TO GIVE UP!!  OH AND WE STILL HAVE A SHOT WITH THE PLAYOFFS!!!  thanks for the people that is stickin with us..#78 alonge with the rest of the team appreciates it....BRING ON THE BEES!!!

825359461[/snapback]

Hey Lineman 78 don't let Antwan get you guys down. He thinks he's all that. He needs to get on the TC/SC thread and worry about their game this week. To all MC Tigers...you are still the pride of Macon County!!!!! I didn't miss a game last year and plan on not missing any this year. GO BIG BLUE!!! thumb

I don't know lineman78...but I do appreciate your attitude.  The reality is you are not going to make the playoffs this year.  You shouldn't give up...but your odds are not good.  You will have to beat Trousdale and YAI to have a chance to make it.  That is not impossible...but it is improbable.

825359478[/snapback]

HEY ANTWAN U KEEP SAYING THAT WE ARE DOEN AND THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR USE 2 MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS.

WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS WAS U AT THE GAME BECOUSE IF U WAS U WOULD NOT BE

DOGGING USE SO BAD,BECOUSE AS MUCH AS YALL SAID WE WOULD GET BLOWED

AWAY. YOU WAS WRONG WE PLAYED WITH YALL ALL NIGHT WITH THE EXSEPSHEN WITH THE FIRST 3 TOUCHDOWNS AND THAT IS BECOUSE THE SAFTY WAS LINED UP WRONG.SO SHUT THE ....UP AND GO BACK WERE U CAME FORM. AND AS FOR THE TIGERS WE ARE TRING THE HARDEST WE CAN AND LETS KEEP IT UP AND GET A WIN

FRIDAY NIGHT.BIG #78 KEEP UP THE HARD WORK ALL YEA IF U WANT 2 KNOW HOW I

AM IM 77 FOR THE TIGERS.ASK YUR JV QB HE KNOWS ME WELL AFTER LAST NIGHT.I

WILL AND THAT #5 IS A HEK OF A RB AND GOOD LUCKY 2 HIM. :rolleyes:

HEY ANTWAN U KEEP SAYING THAT WE ARE DOEN AND THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR USE 2 MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS.

WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS WAS U AT THE GAME BECOUSE IF U WAS U WOULD NOT BE

DOGGING USE SO BAD,BECOUSE AS MUCH AS YALL SAID WE WOULD GET BLOWED

AWAY. YOU WAS WRONG WE PLAYED WITH YALL ALL NIGHT WITH THE EXSEPSHEN WITH THE FIRST 3 TOUCHDOWNS AND THAT IS BECOUSE THE SAFTY WAS LINED UP WRONG.SO SHUT THE ....UP AND GO BACK WERE U CAME FORM. AND AS FOR THE TIGERS WE ARE TRING THE HARDEST WE CAN AND LETS KEEP IT UP AND GET A WIN

FRIDAY NIGHT.BIG #78 KEEP UP THE HARD WORK ALL YEA IF U WANT 2 KNOW HOW I

AM IM 77 FOR THE TIGERS.ASK YUR JV QB HE KNOWS ME WELL AFTER LAST NIGHT.I

WILL AND THAT #5 IS A HEK OF A RB AND GOOD LUCKY 2 HIM. :o

825359576[/snapback]

What language are you typing? I'm not familiar with it. SC didn't have much trouble with you. You were never in the game. Yeah...if it wasn't for those 3 touchdowns...that's funny. :o