Ooltewah owls VS. Heritage

Ooltewah "whoo whoo"

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha this is great... yeah those were great days newballer oh yeah and i hope noone has forgotten the GERMAN chant haha... and eagledt u def got some awesome moves... those games of horse were awesome the only time i beat u , mnewballer, was at mcminn those fans just motivate me... good times!!

Edited by ballintrain

oh yes, that game of horse we had in pe that day could be replayed on espn classic, it was that good, it rivals the games between bird and magic that are shown all the time on there.....but it still doesn't get you near as pumped as it did when me and train were playin before a game, but thats totally different circumstances....and i have another shot to me repertoire(sp?) that i pulled out at school the other day, it was none other than a hook shot from half court, and i called it right before i did, and there were witnesses so i am not making this up, it was one of my all time top 5 shots no doubt, even tho some of those in pe could be right up there

yes its a possibility that i am...but not sure, depends on if i can get someone else to drive over there with me since eagledt is headin to the nooga for the weekend...its still like a 45 min. drive from here...but if i dont make it to this one, i know a bunch of people that are for sure going to the oak ridge game, a lot of people are excited to see those 2 teams play...not as many people really wanna see heritage up here even tho they want to see how good ooltewah really is since me and eagle have talked them up

Oh that was some serious shots that day. Sometimes I just couldn't believe you were matching me shot for shot. of course there are those from half-court, adn the ones with only your toes in bouds from the corner. but when you matched my shot from behind the goal, where the bleachers didn't quite reach the wall. ... lets just say i was stunned. i only ever shot 3's in warmups cause i knew i wasn't going in anyway. besides if you and i had ever played horse in warmups they would have delayed the game. The fans would have DEMANDED we play till someone loses! haha

Oh that was some serious shots that day. Sometimes I just couldn't believe you were matching me shot for shot. of course there are those from half-court, adn the ones with only your toes in bouds from the corner. but when you matched my shot from behind the goal, where the bleachers didn't quite reach the wall. ... lets just say i was stunned. i only ever shot 3's in warmups cause i knew i wasn't going in anyway. besides if you and i had ever played horse in warmups they would have delayed the game. The fans would have DEMANDED we play till someone loses! haha

825371557[/snapback]

haha... but back to the game.. Ooltewah is gonna win this one.. Its kinda like what they say on remember the titans -- they will remember, FOREVER, the night they played the OWLS!