white house heritage

imarunner

Timbdp is a heritage hater. If a person rips a school based on their cross-country team, they need to get a life.

The boy's team has made it to the state the last two years in a row and still haven't graduated anyone. They're not the best in the state but they compete very well in the mid-state.

• 1 year later...

there boys cross country team is overrated they think there best team state

Are you serious? Over- rated? I thiink with as much success as they have had there is no way you can say they are over rated. I ve noticed that everything that heritage is better than WH at you like to say stuff like that. Why cant you support both schools? Its so funny and obvious that your jealous when we do better.

Timbdp is a heritage hater. If a person rips a school based on their cross-country team, they need to get a life.

The boy's team has made it to the state the last two years in a row and still haven't graduated anyone. They're not the best in the state but they compete very well in the mid-state.

I know nothing about WH but i would like to point out that it isnt hard to make it to state