Wilson Central at Siegel

timbdp

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
I missed the posts earlier this evening, but where is all the slow stuff coming from ? We might not have a Johnson or a Nunally, but we're definitely not all that slow.

825372037[/snapback]

agreed. but most teams that do run the wing-t do it because they dont have an abundance of athletes, obviously wilson central is the exception to the rule

Guest region4fan

what Hoolie kicked at half-time?? Why of why didn't I go to see that!?Nolan used to be a kicker so no shocker there that he would do well. All the Nolan boys were kickers. In fact, I think Tom even kicked at Middle on a scholarship?

Siegel had some good line play at times, but our "Jet" got outside several times for good yardage.

They will be a force to reckon with very shortly. As you well know, we went into our 3rd season before we got our 1st win and beleive me thats a long, long time.

Its just now getting to where you can't automatically put the "W" by us, and that feels good! I read all the "cocky" quotes and I just want to make sure everybody knows, we don't take winning for granted or losing lightly anymore. If that comes off as cocky I'm sorry. In just a short time Siegel will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Guest region4fan

I never called ayll cocky, in fact I was the one who said you weren't against us. In fact, even though we played so horrible and it hurt me to see it...I enjoyed seeing your boys so pumped and excited when they won. I have always admired their spunk and was one of the few to keep saying last yr that they would get the first win.

I never called ayll cocky, in fact I was the one who said you weren't against us. In fact, even though we played so horrible and it hurt me to see it...I enjoyed seeing your boys so pumped and excited when they won. I have always admired their spunk and was one of the few to keep saying last yr that they would get the first win.

825372097[/snapback]

I wasn't talking about you Region, you have always been the professional on this site!! We've watched our boys for four years. It is very discouraging to have them come home on a Monday and say how they were ridiculed after a loss.

Guest region4fan

Our kids are going through that now. So I know exactly what you are talking about. At least your kids hung in there and now they are probably going to the play-offs because of it. Your basketabll teams were successful right way and that really had to make it tougher on them to lose. Plus the coaching changes were not a help either. Sounds like they have a great staff now and have started the winning ways. Just hate that many will jump onboard the train that were never there thru the bad times.