Hardest postion to play?

the muffin man

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tha hardest position is the "get back coach" on the sideline. The coach who is responsible to keep the players back. He never gets any credit and the only time he gets attention is when players refuse to get back!!!!!

Nobody has ever gave an award for great get back coaches.

He has to cover apprx. 50 yards of sideline every play of the game. he gets no sub relief. Players are constantly running in and out over his get back line. The coaches, referees and officials are constantly in his way.

He spends his voice the entire game saying two words "get back, get back"

After the game no one interviews him, he is never quoted in the paper, and it is often said that good get back coaches visit the field after everyone has left to make sure the get back line has not been worn down by the players cleats.

Yes the toughest position is the "get back coach"!!!!!!!!!!!

Tha hardest position is the "get back coach" on the sideline. The coach who is responsible to keep the players back. He never gets any credit and the only time he gets attention is when players refuse to get back!!!!!

Nobody has ever gave an award for great get back coaches.

He has to cover apprx. 50 yards of sideline every play of the game. he gets no sub relief. Players are constantly running in and out over his get back line. The coaches, referees and officials are constantly in his way.

He spends his voice the entire game saying two words "get back, get back"

After the game no one interviews him, he is never quoted in the paper, and it is often said that good get back coaches visit the field after everyone has left to make sure the get back line has not been worn down by the players cleats.

Yes the toughest position is the "get back coach"!!!!!!!!!!!

That is funny. :blink::lol::lol:

i would also like to give a shoutout to all of the clip board holding QBs and the waterboys are also underrated because if they werent there how would we get hydrated?

825369075[/snapback]

Um by getting it yourself and not being too lazy to walk over and get some. I mean shoot they have been playing the game, why can't they walk 2 more yards and get their own water?!

now now... most linemen i know would not know how to play 'proper' rugby. theyre too heavy, and not nimble enough and certainly are not gonna be taking a try from 40 yards out. good soccer players tend to play 'wing' in rugby (those are the guys you see getting the ball on the outside and sprinting the distance). Ive played football, soccer, and am a big fan of rugby. rugby is more about guys who are kinda like college safeties who aren't fast enough for the pro's ... 'bout 6'2" 200, and move well ... and i know line is tough to play, but i figured someone needed to take up the kickers position in this debate