Volunteer @ Sullivan North

doubleplay96

If there is one game that i would like to see volunteer win the most that is left on there schedual it is Deffinatly NORTH.

This has become over the last few years some New hate for both teams.

NEW CLEAN HATE Volunteer vs Sullivan North should be a heck of a match up throw the records out the window this is WAR.

Volunteer 21

Sullivan North 13

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from Murfreesboro and wanted to update everyone....

We finished 7th out of 9 teams...Nerves got the best of us at the start yesterday (the crowds following the boys was more than any of them every had), but played better latter in the day fourty strokes out of the lead after day one.....Today we didnt get the quick start we needed, but finished strong...We lost 7th place after 27 holes, but got it back on the final nine....Tyler Smith played the best and most consistant.....The best thing about these guys is they all are young and will be back...Great Season to Tyler, Carleson, Adam,Benny,Jason and Coach Anderson.

Who is getting hurt Rawhide Who....this will be a physical game but no reason to come out looking to hurt somebody

well superfalcon, Looks like no one can be nice on here. Sorry to here that. I didn't say that anyone would get hurt. If you would look I said that I hoped that NO ONE got hurt. :lol:

Edited by Bighurt

05, I think you may have misread rawhides post, no edit mark and I took it as a friendly post.

I would love to see the Falcons get their feet under them Friday night and I also hope no one gets hurt. I know a hand full of the North team and the ones I know are good kids and have good parents. I know there are many more that I don't know.

I'm a Falcon fan and a past Panther, But I spent my early years on Newland ave. just up the hill from "Pop's". I even had my pic on his board at the store. I was a lucky kid. I had many friends and carefree family life with good parents. Many a day we spent exploring The "Pike".

What I'm trying to say is I feel a conection to the North folks because I had so many good times when I lived there. So... Good luck and protect yourself.

Go Falcons