How to know if you play for RIverdale top ten

82cat

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan
Just for Region4fan, To start with I read all about Jaquie, and to tell you the truth it brought tears to my eyes. I have not made a smart comment about her or any of the people you mentioned. And I will not.

I will however say to you, don't ever make a threat you "can't" back up!  You have no ideal who I am. And I promise you you don't want any of me. You sound like a wanna' be gang member. "RCA" GIVE ME A BREAK! PUNK

825389856[/snapback]

And you just said that you will not make a smart comment about any of them? Who do you think Hs Sports fan is????/

ooooohhhhhhhh....think I will go and shiver and shake now b/c of your scary threats to poor lil old me!!!!!

Edited by region4fan

Just for Region4fan, To start with I read all about Jaquie, and to tell you the truth it brought tears to my eyes. I have not made a smart comment about her or any of the people you mentioned. And I will not.

I will however say to you, don't ever make a threat you "can't" back up!  You have no ideal who I am. And I promise you you don't want any of me. You sound like a wanna' be gang member. "RCA" GIVE ME A BREAK! PUNK

825389856[/snapback]

HOW BIG AN OLE BOY ARE YOU :lol:

hey region

Viking ship is scaring me and he has threatened you not to make threats (wow that is ironic isn't it somebody threating somebody for making threats!)

He isn't even original enough to come up with his own material. He stole the fishing stuff from that post I did earlier this week where I played him like a $2 fiddle.

I know a fella who knows him says hes not hard to pick out with that jet black mullet and all.

You can usually find him cruising the square in his cavalier when is up and running listening to Billy Ray Cyrus tapes

I hear he is a heck uv a dancer :lol: