Great Game!

clevelandblueraiderfan

WOW!! What a game...it game down to the final seconds and Central pulled the game out. It is the first time Central beat Cleveland and they spoiled Cleveland's homecoming. Good Job Central players and coaches...hopefully this will pump you up and you will spoil other teams playoff hopes. Good Luck to Central and Cleveland.

Cleveland-7

Central-9

other region 4-4A scores:

Red Bank-7, Hixson-9

East Ridge-23, Rhea-20

Congratulations to Coach Jones and staff. I know it has been a tough year... good luck!

This region is always strange and there are almost always some strange twists going into the final two weeks of the regular season. My old team (ERHS) is coming on strong down the stretch and it will be interesting to see how things go.

Chatt. Central is still in the playoff hunt there are 4 teams tied for fourth in the region and two teams tied for 1st..Region standings look like this:

T1. Red Bank(overall 4-4) (region 3-1)

T1. East Ridge(overall 4-4) (region 3-1)

3. Cleveland(overall 4-3) (region 2-2)

T4. Rhea Co.(overall 4-3) (region 1-2)

T4. Hixson(overall 3-4) (region 1-2)

T4. Central(overall 2-5) (region 1-2)

T4. Brainerd(overall 1-6) (region 1-2)

This is going to be a race to the end. Good luck to all teams!! thumb

I never talk good about Central, but great game last night! Nobody said you could do it, and it seems like you wanted it enough to go get it! Congrats!

I just don't know what to think of this region!!! It's like the SEC, everyone beats up on everyone. This one will come down to the last week, and then probably tie breakers!