Portland @ Livingston Academy

livingstonfreak

Hey Pee????????? Where u at got a ? We BEAT Portland two years ago u said it was a fluok....we BEAT u last year u said the the same thing.......What happend this year????? goin to get the same old story???? :lol: It was a great game one that ppl will talk bout for ages....(i know i played).......Goodjob to both teams! Ppl be ready cause u got to come to LA to play in the playoffs...............one last thing hey pee u think u could do one thing? how bout u beat smith county for us?????? :lol:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that this will be a low scoring and very close game.  My prediction is for Livingston Academy to win by 3.  Personally I would like to see Portland win but I think LA pulls it off because of home field advantage.

825383249[/snapback]

Well i was wrong on it being a low scoring game but I was right on it being a win by 3!!!!

Congrats LA

dont act like that was nothing.......that field goal was not missed b/c of the kicker that was a block...............the name says it all we are on air at la..........3 times in a row...........now for a sc loss and we will roll through as the region champions like we should be anyways the sc game was gave away.......H-O-G-E-Y-E............  NOW ITS TIME FOR ME TO START BLOWING THAT HORN.............ROLL ON BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825383724[/snapback]

Great game!!! enjoy it, you earned it. Maybe we will do it again later on. You guy's have a very good team. It's fun watching 2 fine teams give their best. I hope none of the injuries are too serious, yours or ours.

This was a great game on both sides. LA 3 years in a row over p-town, i know it has to hurt especially losing in overtime. Pee where u at. u said it would be a blowout huh. The only thing that u blew out was in your pants, when my boy cates took in that td baby. Shots out to Ronny Vaughn on that record, i'm proud of you dogg. And Brian Colson for a gutty perfomance playin hurt, you played awesome. I'm proud of all you boys keep doin what u do, we rep LIV til we D I E.

This was a great game on both sides. LA 3 years in a row over p-town, i know it has to hurt especially losing in overtime. Pee where u at. u said it would be a blowout huh. The only thing that u blew out was in your pants, when my boy cates took in that td baby. Shots out to Ronny Vaughn on that record, i'm proud of you dogg. And Brian Colson for a gutty perfomance playin hurt, you played awesome. I'm proud of all you boys keep doin what u do, we rep LIV til we D I E.

825384456[/snapback]

With Upperman and Dekalb left...LA is a shoe-in to host in the 1st round.

la cat 76

I thought you said in a earlier post you hate excuses.

"smith you guys know that we would have beat you if we didnt beat ourselfs first we had 12 messups ya had 1 um does that sound like we played our best game?....

NO!!! Anyway we will see whos really the best cause we will be ready!"

Seems to me you are speaking out of both side of your mouth.

Edited by phsfan2003

hey phs2003 whay dont you shut that mouth and go home crawl into bed and dont come out because you know smith will beat you! even if you play a good game smith will still prolly beat you! But I hope you guys really play when smith starts to beat you and maybe come back and be men and not give up! it will be close both teams play with some heart see ya in the playoffs LA ALL THE WAY

Ive seen both teams play this year.  I would have to go with Portland by 2 TDs

825378404[/snapback]

Well my prediction was wrong. I give Livingston credit, they stepped up when they needed to. Cates, Colson, and the rest of the team, job well done. Cant wait to the playoffs to see how things play out. My boyz from Trousdale are lookin pretty good right now. Things will be interesting, after our region sweeps the first round of the playoffs. Good luck to the rest of our region. thumb

I DONNO WHO JTIDWELL IS....BUT HE NEEDS NEEDS TO SHUT HIS MOUTH....HE DONT PLAY SO HE DONT KNOW NETHING ABOUT US!!!! I AINT TRYIN TO BE AND #### OR ANYTHING BUT MAN ALL I HEAR IS I SAW THAT AND WE DID THAT.....MAN I DONT SEE YOU OUT THERE BUSTIN YOU BUTT FOR 4 OR 5 HRS EVERYDAY...

THIS AINT SHINE.....T BOY

GO HOG-EYE