Milan @ Dresden

westtn2004state

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dresden will not win they have no hopes of going to the playoffs you will see friday night. The game(no punt intended)will be decided on the line of scrimmage both offensively and defensively seeing Dresden a few times they seem to get whipped up front and Milan has been doing a little whipping of their own as of late. Dresden should have revenge on their minds after that beat down they took last year. My prediction: all is good in bulldog country. thumb thumb :ph34r: Edited by THE GAME

Milan flatt out put a beating on Dresden. I thought a lot of Dresden's players quit for some reason. #6 and #5 ran hard but were getting hit a the LOS. The backs for Milan ran hard and their line was very physical. Milan looks as though everything is coming together for a playoff run. I thought Dresden's kids looked like they are ready for the season to be over, which is a sad thing because someday they will wish they could play just one more game. Good luck to both teams in the future.

Milan flatt out put a beating on Dresden.  I thought a lot of Dresden's players quit for some reason.  #6 and #5 ran hard but were getting hit a the LOS.  The backs for Milan ran hard and their line was very physical.  Milan looks as though everything is coming together for a playoff run.  I thought Dresden's kids looked like they are ready for the season to be over, which is a sad thing because someday they will wish they could play just one more game.  Good luck to both teams in the future.

825384376[/snapback]

pretty much sums up the game. thought the same myself. after the 1st quarter dresden pretty much looked like they were a team that wasn't playing for anything. milan's line dominated dresden's on both sides of the ball. hewett was getting pounded and breaking 3 or 4 tackles and getting lucky if he made it back to the line of scrimmage. well one thing is for sure Daylon Walker was awesome last night. i remember on the 1st drive i think he broke a 50 yarder. he was all that everyone has made him up to be. well good luck to milan in the playoffs and dresden on the remainder of the season.

I would like to thank Trenton Peabody for beating the Milan Bulldogs with one of the most embarrasing losses in Milan football history. Things are now looking good for a deep run into the playoffs  thumb  .

825385371[/snapback]

Milan has the taste of vic. in their mouth, and they like it, but when playoff come....they might get the taste of blood b/c i dont see them going very far!