Knox Webb at JPII

Pope 57

Since the #2 & #3 teams in the East/Middle division play each other in the first round of the playoffs, this game is huge for home field advantage...that is if Catholic ends up beating Webb in the final game of the season. If Catholic beats Webb, the winner of the Webb JPII game will play at home against the loser of the game.

I know both teams will be playing hard because of this reason, and it should be a great game. With JPII coming off a bye week and having the home field advantage...I tihnk JPII will pull it off. It should be a great game decided by a few points.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

825375800[/snapback]

Pope 57, i totally disagree, webbs offense is almost unstoppable on the ground pulling off over 250 against mccallie, they have better offensive production, by the numbers than any other team in knoxville. I admit john paul has some athletes but i still say webb by 14

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pope 57, i totally disagree, webbs offense is almost unstoppable on the ground pulling off over 250 against mccallie, they have better offensive production, by the numbers than any other team in knoxville. I admit john paul has some athletes but i still say webb by 14

825378604[/snapback]

spartan who cares about stats webb lost.... you can run the ball all you want, it still comes down to who scores more...

vvery true im sick of all the talk about the webb running game u guys couldnt throw a beachball into the ocean honestly i remeber someone from your school(webb) telling me how yall maybe throw it once a game u have to have atleast some air attack to win a ball game like this i dont no who will win its too close for me to say... i am wondering something though is tate a junior?

Hey cherries, when your offense has over 250 yards rushing against one of the best teams in the state you dont have to pass the ball. Even though webb gained 250 yards on the ground, that was one of their lowest totals of the year. Take it from me because I know better than anyone, Webb can win with the run.

well sorry to interupt i know you werent talking to me i agree they ran the ball well walker ran the ball wonderfully against mccallie, on a diffrent note who does webb have in the secondary

825380069[/snapback]

hahahah a freshmen..umm thats about it.. i thought that was good um and whoever said the 250 yrds rushing i dont care yall lost

I'm sorry in saying this because i know im bias, but the JPII defense isnt really a pushover. Also, with the atheletes we have, our offense production should be doin good through the air...like winslow said. Also, Mcfadden is a great running back...we held him under his average for the season, and the only big run given up in that game was from one of the other runningbacks.

I know today we are ready as we have ever been for a game and everyone around here is ready as there ever be to see this game...so lets get the lights on and play the game!

Webb has no real passing attack. If JP2 can keep the running game in check our secondary should stop the passing game. This will be a close one and one of the harder games JP2 has faced this year. If we can get a W for this game I think it will go a long way for the JP2s confidence and maturity. Good luck JP2.

I say JP2 by 3.

Edited by jp2fan