Returning wrestlers in region 2

alcoa11905

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's good. He is already at 119.

Farragut will be good this year. If I was from there, I probably wouldn't say anything to put us down. You have one of the largest schools in the state to draw wrestlers from. You should be good. I think you should focus on the apparent 7 possible state medalists you have coming back this year instead of making fun of us. You say you have 2 returning state finalists, which is true, and 5 more possible medalists. Greenback, apparently in your eyes, has no one who is a possible contender, even though you guys only won six matches against us last year. 3 of those guys who won were seniors. So, you have 3 guys returning that have beaten someone from greenback in a dual meet. I think farragut has 4 guys who may medal at state, Dix, Knox, Mountain, and Reveiz. Layton could compete for a region title, but he's never even went to state, so he could possibly be included. There, I said something nice. So lets try to get along on here and not dog each other.

trophyhunter, that came off to rude than i had planned, but with all due respect dual meets mean nothing. last year we had to wrestle have of our kids who were jv, and that does not matter anyway, dual meets mean nothing, we had no dual team last year, but i do apologize for my less than respectable comment of your wrestlers. either way Farragut should have a much improved dual team.

He's good.  He is already at 119.

Farragut will be good this year.  If I was from there, I probably wouldn't say anything to put us down.  You have one of the largest schools in the state to draw wrestlers from.  You should be good.  I think you should focus on the apparent 7 possible state medalists you have coming back this year instead of making fun of us.  You say you have 2 returning state finalists, which is true, and 5 more possible medalists.  Greenback, apparently in your eyes, has no one who is a possible contender, even though you guys only won six matches against us last year.  3 of those guys who won were seniors.  So, you have 3 guys returning that have beaten someone from greenback in a dual meet.  I think farragut has 4 guys who may medal at state, Dix, Knox, Mountain, and Reveiz.  Layton could compete for a region title, but he's never even went to state, so he could possibly be included.  There, I said something nice.  So lets try to get along on here and not dog each other.

825392770[/snapback]

I was on the road coming back from IN when I found out you beat Farragut in the Duals. I was told that your fans were going crazy and your Crowd in the gym made it tuff place to wrestle. :D I think that was great. It was truly David taking out the locale Big Guy! :P

You have some really good and STRONG kids. Your Defeat of Farragut shows why the Sport is great. The little guy can overcome size with heart. thumb

The big reason for the defeat was all our injuries and after that match we new if we good get everyone back by KIL and Region that we would dominate and we were right.

With The new realignment I wish Greenback the best and to whip the Blount County Teams. :D Do you have your Schedule yet? If so please Post!

I was told that it's a tuff place to play football at also!

Good Luck Nation!

Edited by rigger101

Trophyhunter, one other thing your RIGHT! With our school size we should be three deep in every Weight Class. But at Farragut if a kid doesn't start they quit. It is something we need to work on but I don't know if we can change it.

Also Chad Blakenship is a great Wrestler. He was injured all of last year and had to hve an opperation this Summer. I feel he can be a Medialist.

He Gave our 152 State Finalist all he wanted at the Beginning of the Season prior to his injury.

• 3 weeks later...
Trophyhunter, one other thing your RIGHT!  With our school size we should be three deep in every Weight Class.  But at Farragut if a kid doesn't start they quit.  It is something we need to work on but I don't know if we can change it.

Also Chad Blakenship is a great Wrestler.  He was injured all of last year and had to hve an opperation this Summer.  I feel he can be a Medialist.

He Gave our 152 State Finalist all he wanted at the Beginning of the Season prior to his injury.

825394350[/snapback]

Trophyhunter, U must be busy with football right now. Our do U start the talk when they hit the Mats?

• 2 weeks later...