Arbys Classic?

hshoops

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only difference was Unaka had 5 great players on this years team and played together and with heart.The other year they had 1 player and no T-E-A-M.

And to think Unaka couldnt compete in the Arbys last year your obviously very funny. they rolled over many teams around the Tennessee area that people thought they couldnt handle and when the game was over teams was like wow these boys can play.

Seems to me someone is a little jealous of what Unaka accomplished last year. thumb

825402007[/snapback]

Central beat Unaka pretty good last year. But anyways, I was wondering how Michael Walsh was doing, he used to go to Central and he played some last year against us at home.

Edited by jrock20lr

Hampton lost last time they played Unaka. It was at Hampton, it was cold outside...it was snowin'. Unaka came out cold, but regrouped, pressed your alls eyes in, came back and won in OT, Cline hits four clutch free-throws, and Chambers has 25 points...and McInturff does the same. To go on and get a win over the doggs. end of story....I think thateserves 2 points

And why do AA teams like getting their rocks off when they beat a A team. So what that Central beat Unaka.....and I guess hes doing good

And plus I thought this was a topic about the teams in the Arby's

Hampton lost last time they played Unaka. It was at Hampton, it was cold outside...it was snowin'. Unaka came out cold, but regrouped, pressed your alls eyes in, came back and won in OT, Cline hits four clutch free-throws, and Chambers has 25 points...and McInturff does the same. To go on and get a win over the doggs. end of story....I think thateserves 2 points

And why do AA teams like getting their rocks off when they beat a A team.  So what that Central beat Unaka.....and I guess hes doing good

And plus I thought this was a topic about the teams in the Arby's

825404313[/snapback]

where did you get your info, we played at unaka, jacob moss went off on yall, dropped 25 and mccall handled yall in the post which is really sad....so get your info straight bud before you start running off at the mouth.....we won the last meet, get over it.

I stand corrected, you are right and I am wrong....But since we are on the topic.....lets get the facts striaght. Hampton was in A for a four year stretch, and they belonged in a little conference called the watuaga valley conference aka the WVC. during this four year stretch they came out with how many conference titles ???? none, zero, null and in any other foriegn language.....Hampton being the powerful A school that dropped down from AA to A. there must have been another school in this little conference to keep them from their title...could it be Clinch??? could it be North Greene???? ohh, could have been UH...or even Cloudland ??? ooops I forgot a team...could it have been Unaka, yeap yeap oops ut oh ummm I forgot the poeple that won the championship....was it Unaka???Can anyone help me out here. Nope I think im right about this one....Unaka won it 4 years in a row. How could this be, how could Unaka beat this powerful A team. Lets skip the conference and lets go on to the District tourny. what do ya say ??? We're gonna let you guys have your moment of spotlight. You did come away with one district title, but you didnt go through Unaka to get it, because they got upset by UH in the first round, but wait we are going to be nice once more...you did play in the District Championship all 4 years and we've already mentioned one district title. Guess who got the other three???? in a row???? go ahead take a good guess??? oh yea it was Unaka and you've got the 2nd place hardware in your trophy case to prove it.........

Now we are going to give you more Kudo's....in AA you won one district title in AA....good job. Maybe, just maybe you guys are going the wrong way...maybe you guys should try your luck in AAA.........

In conclusion, I am going to let this rest and mellow for a minute, and let you guys ponder on this for acouple of days, hours, weeks however long it takes you to put your tongue back in your mouth or foot out of your mouth...which ever.

Hey Hampton fans, what is with the AA teams feelings good about the A teams. You all remember things so good. How about the last time anyone besides Unaka won a conference title? Can anybody remember that? I mean you all act like you got "beef", why don't you make a hamburger? Maybe Youngdog was right, AAA is looking mighty fine for you guys, because you seem to good for the A competition. And 'Lander fans, you all just need keep to yourselves. It's bad enough that you all invade every thread with a Unaka title of somesort.

"I'll stand by and await the criticism."

the anticipation is building upon the arrival of all the quick thinking hamptonites to give us some of there noble wisdom on this situation. how can it be true we weren't successful in A neither was we in AA so heck maybe people are right AAA is a charm. i think it is a promising fact that hampton must play down to their competition in the sence that they loose to a week no good unaka team which is what you hampton thinkers are saying am i correct so yes i understand they came out flat them four years they lost the district title cause i mean if u all measure up to science hill then i understand why coming you come out flat against the rangers. im just trying to help you dogg fans swallow something that is very tough and yes i even made afew excuses for you that should give you guys a good starting point .

hampton is pitiful so is unaka jones and possum will dominate and big luke we got a good jr high team will help in future and good coaches but unak a has good boys coach with ensors but jr high teams are weak bcause cy will send his kid to eliz

825404584[/snapback]

i guess we will see how pitiful hampton is when we play yall this year now wont we. just be prepared because last year yall's team was better and we went even. the only reason why yall beat us in the first game was because of byrd and tolley now you dont. they were your only two players. i wouldnt say unaka is pitiful either, you may be biting off more than you can chew buddy.