Ooltewah vs. Oak Ridge

owlsfan10

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

knoxsoddyboy get out of this thread if u have nothing good to say i hope we do play yall in the playoffs to prove that we can beat yall anytime... caldwell went out with cramps so dont worry he will be back... ooltewah just had a rough time passing the ballevery team has bad offensive games and this week was theirs... so bring it on soddy i hope we do play yall again!!.. and i was for soddy this friday cause if yall win and we win then we will finish 1 and 2 in the region but u are making me hate soddy more and more each time i read ur post!! u are giving soddy a very bad name!!

knoxsoddyboy get out of this thread if u have nothing good to say i hope we do play yall in the playoffs to prove that we can beat yall anytime... caldwell went out with cramps so dont worry he will be back... ooltewah just had a rough time passing the ballevery team has bad offensive games and this week was theirs... so bring it on soddy i hope we do play yall again!!.. and i was for soddy this friday cause if yall win and we win then we will finish 1 and 2 in the region but u are making me hate soddy more and more each time i read ur post!! u are giving soddy a very bad name!!

825395726[/snapback]

And your point is??

Stop your relentless trash talk every week and I'll give you guys some respect.

early in the 2nd half, I heard it was a hip flexor. Ooltewah's LBs kept it from getting worse. Burke 18 tackles, Ibarguen 16 stops & 2 sacks, McDade 15 tackles, and Nic Robinson 13 tackles. Zach Woods had his worst night of the year stat wise 1 completion, 2 Ints. and 1 fumble lost. As I said earlier, Ooltewah had 104 yards of total offrnse and Caldwell had 80 of that before he got hurt. I'm about to fall asleep, later on folks.

I didn't have a signal most of the night, even when I did is was only for a couple of minutes and that was it.

KSB,

I don't talk smack, I try to say only facts. Beat Oak Ridge and get a home game, make Oak Ridge have to go to Campbell County.

825395748[/snapback]

Now that we know the Owls are really Baby Birds and not birds of prey and this Board seems to base everything on the Score's of past games. Does that mean Farragut will beat the Baby Birds because farragut lost by less points to OR?

And yes I know Farragut got Spanked tonight. Maybe that will get the coach fired. He should have been gone years ago.

Now that we know the Owls are really Baby Birds and not birds of prey and this Board seems to base everything on the Score's of past games.  Does that mean Farragut will beat the Baby Birds because farragut lost by less points to OR?

And yes I know Farragut got Spanked tonight.  Maybe that will get the coach fired.  He should have been gone years ago.

825395781[/snapback]

Just remember, the game's at Ooltewah, not in Farragut. In regards to Coatney, just wondering what has kept him there anyway?

Edited by thorough97