Smyrna @ LeBanon

Guest Christopher A. Burr

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Bigballa93..............I heard PLENTY of four letter words coming from the top of Oakland's pressbox from that classless clown cheerleader coach of yours. It was ringing all over the stadium so loudly that you barely could hear the play by play. I could also hear the coaches across the field cussing as well. AND if there had been a mike in the dressing room at the half.......well I SHUDDER to think. what was going down. If that kind of talk impresses you....you are certainly following the right team!

In fact...you seem to have the mentality and mindset of one of their coaches.

Yes, I heard that lebanon could and had passed well in may games. A Sallis fella was the go to guy. HOWEVER.....didn't work against us. Not one single completition....therefore WE draw the conclusion that you can't pass. Simple enough.

Edited by region4fan

Lebanon has not played one team that has a secondary as good as Smyrna and that includes Riverdale. Marsalous Johnson gets a lot of praise for his running ability but lets not forget he is going to Tennessee as a DB. Orona is a good corner on the other side and Ferdinand Alexander is a good saftey. They also have another 5-6 guys that can play just as good. Smyrna has not given up big passing yards to anybody and since the Riverdale game have shut down the big plays running. Antioch is the only team Lebanon has played that has a backfiels as fast as Smyrna's and they lost. If Smyrna gets up by 21 in this one Lebanon will not come back like they did against a thin Oakland team. Smyrna has depth at every position.

Here you guys go again.  Everybody trying to say Lebanon can't compete with Smyrna or Riverdale.  Yes Lebanon has beaten Smyrna before?  But, Smyrna has had Lebanon's number the last couple of years.  But all that will end Friday night at the Devil's Den.  Lebanon didn't get off to a good start, but I think the O-line and D-line busted some butts in the second half.  Guys thats signs of a good team that can come from behind 21-0 at half and win the game.  Lebanon only needed 8 plays to score 28 points in the first 5 minutes of the third quarter.  Maybe they just wanted to give the oakland fans something to get there hopes up.  NOT!!!!  These guys can beat any team they play when they just play and take care of LebanonLebanon really hopes Smyrna wants to play smashmouth football because that's the type of game Lebanon likes to play.  I thik Lebanon will Hit them in the mouth and dominate for 48 minutes.  I think that's what your going to see Friday.  Lebanon by 21.  All this talk about them not being able to compete with Smyrna and Riverdale is bull.  I do Believe Lebanon beat Riverdale in this past years weightlifting meet.  That's just signs of whats going to come out of L-town, they are on the right track and rolling

825385084[/snapback]

21? WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!

I Know I Picked LeBanon But That Margin Of 21 Is Way TOOOOOOOOO Large!

I Say Blue Devils By 3!