Smyrna @ LeBanon

Guest Christopher A. Burr

I really don't think this one will be that close tonight. Lebanon hasn't really beaten any strong competition. They played Antioch close and after watching Antioch tonight I can say they are overrated. Cookville has not played anybody good either so their win against Cookville isn't really quality either. Smyrna has beaten 3 teams that at one time were in the state top 10 and their only loss is to Riverdale. Smyrna also played their worst game of the season the same night Riverdale played their best game. I will say that Smyrna will win by 14 or more. As weak as region 3 is this year it looks like Smyrna might have 2 playoff games at home and maybe 3 if they get past Riverdale in round 3.

825384230[/snapback]

Cookville is a good team this year; they're in the top ten in the state. Lebanon beating them is a major accomplishment.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Smryna will beat Lebanon but anyone that thinks Antioch is overrated has to say the same thing about Smyrna. They have to great players and an average supporting cast. They don't have the team to beat Riverdale at Riverdale.

825384905[/snapback]

that comparison would hold water if antioch was on a roll like smyrna but antioch is in danger of not even making the playoffs, while smyrna has been rolling since the riverdale game