Smyrna @ LeBanon

Guest Christopher A. Burr

Guest Christopher A. Burr

Who Do You Think Will Win Between The Smyrna Bulldogs And The LeBanon Blue Devils At LeBanon!

The Winner Will Be Second And The Loser Third!

Good Luck To Both Teams!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a really big game. Earlier in the season I would have said Smyrna without hesitation. Now, this ones really too close to call. The winner gets that first playoff game at home and the loser makes a long trip, probably to Lincoln County.

Great Friday coming up with the regions top four teams squaring off.

Guest Oakland

all year i have been hearing about how good lebanon's line play is and to be honest, i just didnt see it tonight maybe they just had a off night but i dont see how this team outgained riverdale 2-1. ill take smyrna in a close game

Oakland[/url]' date='Oct 15 2004 - 11:31 PM']all year i have been hearing about how good lebanon's line play is and to be honest, i just didnt see it tonight maybe they just had a off night but i dont see how this team outgained riverdale 2-1. ill take smyrna in a close game

825383788[/snapback]

this was by far the worst game for lebanon's O-line. they came out flat probably looking to roll over the pats without trying. remember this group controled the line against riverdale while building up 195 yards rushing.