Jamont Gordon

NCS03

opperman i dont see you saying anything to this guy........

:D  :P

825398125[/snapback]

Probably because he's right. :huh:

In all seriousness, my problem was you referring to someone as a "tard". There will be none of that. I don't zap much, but you've been warned to stop. Understood?

I don't zap "idiot" automatically. Some mods might, that's fine, but I don't.

All that said, can we quit calling each other names and talk about Jamont Gordon in this thread?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i beleive that i was talking about jamont gordon the entire time. check all the posts.

825398345[/snapback]

No, you've mostly been whining about me telling you to quit namecalling. You've made two kinds of posts on this thread. Whining about me and calling someone an idiot for saying Gordon might not go to UT.

And now that I look back again, you've even added more. To be clear, nobody reported this to me, I saw it on my own.

I'm going to be editing some language out of a couple of your posts. I would *STRONGLY* advise that you can the language and name-calling, or you won't be welcome on this site anymore. That's one thing we don't have any tolerance for on this site.

Consider this your final warning.