District 12-A

greenwheel

PCGod i am sick of here perry county's name in good teams this year! YES, they may suprise people when season starts as far as depth goes perry county don't have it. I don't see perry county even in top five!! my pick will be MT. PLEASANT, WAYNE COUNTY, SUMMERTOWN, ,SANTE FE, AND EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT PERRY COUNTY STILL WANT BE!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SIRCHARLES im sick of hearing your crap. Your team must not be very good because you said earlier that your team beat us by 20, and the only team that beat us that bad was Clifton. I didn't see you put them anywhere in the good teams catagory. And don't come on here and start talking crap about how Clifton beat us, because are starting point guard was not even there because of a dirt bike accident which left him not able to play all summer.

PCGod i wouldn't call ROB BATES a point guard more like a accident that should have been a splatter on a wall. I don't put clifton on here cause i speak the truth i don't just jump in and say my team is going to be in the top. When season starts we will see how good we are, but i am not like you, i don't get on here saying CLIFTON is the best. I have no need, too. Cause it is idiots like you that get on here saying stuff like that and then when something happens you get all defense saying well someone got hurt during our season or some stupid crap like that, that is what got some of yall's boys messed up by DA'BORO LAST YEAR!!

I am sure that Jamarcus is playing basketball.  He has said in the past that it is his favorite sport.  As for Bryant from Wayne County, I think the Dennis kid from MP stopped him cold everytime that they played.

825392131[/snapback]

so if jamarcus gets a football scholarship, which will prolly be for 4 years to a good school, umm... lets see, roughly $30,000, give or take a few, depends on where hes goin. and multiply that by 4. thats about 120,000 and if he gets hurt playing basketball and has something bad happen, then he will never see any of that money. if i were a giving him a football scholarship, i wouldnt let him play basketball, but im not the one calling the shots. :o

and earlier on one of the threads someone put that all 5 starters could dunk?? is that true? :blink:

The only surprise Zion is going to make is if they win a single district game. The kids from MP have been working on hops since last year, so i think it is a good chance that all starters dunk. They could last year, but not good enough to do it in a game. Probably wont happen much this year, other than Jamarcus.