District 12-A

greenwheel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure that Jamarcus is playing basketball.  He has said in the past that it is his favorite sport.  As for Bryant from Wayne County, I think the Dennis kid from MP stopped him cold everytime that they played.

825392131[/snapback]

Refresh my memory about when the Dennis kid stopped the Bryant kid

12A as a whole will not be as strong as they have been in the past but by the end of the season it will produce some competitive post season teams.

Mt. Pleasant has the most experience returning so they will be the team everyone has their sights on this year.

Last years 12A champs, Wayne Co, lost 3 of their 4 starters yet they will have a solid first five with Bryant, Nutt, and Doyle leading the charge. They will need some younger players to step up this year and contribute.

Summertown lost a ton as well but Trotter always seems to keep his team competitive.

These three were the top dogs last year. It will be interesting to see how the year shapes up with everyone but Mt Pleasant losing alot of depth.

Santa Fe only lost one starter last year so they are not hurting bad this year! :) I don't think that Zion will surprise anybody because they never do! Mt. Pleseant will probably do well this year but they did get beat in a scrimmage over the summer lets see if they have improved any since then! wayne county will probably be good too but no one can determine anything until season starts! Edited by SaNtAfEgIrL

Santa Fe only lost one starter last year so they are not hurting bad this year! :lol:  I don't think that Zion will surprise anybody because they never do! Mt. Pleseant will probably do well this year but they did get beat in a scrimmage over the summer lets see if they have improved any since then! wayne county will probably be good too but no one can determine anything until season starts!

825418861[/snapback]

well sorry to say but zion suprised everyone and beat santa fe last year :) ...

and we wont know anything til season starts eh... really? :)

Santa Fe only lost one starter last year so they are not hurting bad this year! :angry:  I don't think that Zion will surprise anybody because they never do! Mt. Pleseant will probably do well this year but they did get beat in a scrimmage over the summer lets see if they have improved any since then! wayne county will probably be good too but no one can determine anything until season starts!

825418861[/snapback]

I think Zion beat Santa Fe once last year. Maybe that wasn't a surprise.

ha ha ha!!! very funny masterdabater!!!! :o  i just find it funny that everybody seems to think that one particular school is going to be the best in this district when the season has not even started yet and no one has seen how good the other teams in the district are looking yet!!!

825423919[/snapback]

well, im glad u find that funny?? B)

but well, who is that one team in the district who is the "best"??