SULLIVAN CENTRAL AT ELIZABETHTON 10/22

Scoutman

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its funny that jeffers has made everyone look like idiots on here best passing qb in confereence and the reason you get a shot at going to playoffs and them changes on defense was the smartest things coaches done this year at first i was mad they didn't hire lunsford but pless know his stuff and so does my man mckinney need mckinney to give my highlanders some pointers and dream2 whatever you quit talking about lineman it makes me mad jeffers is qb for 2 yeas and that big tall dude #50 is a fighter

DC, Pless was/is the man for the head job at Elizabethton. The play calling the last few games has better suited Jeffers style. Strait drop backs and quick passes. The coaching staff conformed to what he does well. It just took them a little longer than it should have. They also gave Jeffers time, which is good. Hopefully they will be that patient with others thru the years, no matter what their age. The line has had some injuries, but for the most part does a good job. Like every position out there, they could all be better. Maybe they'll grow up to be like you, Lander. :D Good luck Friday night Landers and congradulations on the "upset".

Lander33, Jeffers is having a nice 2nd half of the season. Good for the Cyclones, but you must me forgeting about Eads at East. Smith, the second stringer, has the looks of Eads, but needs to grow a bit. Eads leads the conference by far and is also an excellant runner, much like Smith. Smith's day will come, until then, on with Jeffers. How ever you get it done, GO CYCLONES!! CONGRADULATIONS TO THE JV-UNDEFEATED!! and led by Smith, the QB and safety. He had one heck of a season, but was proped up by Shavers, Harmon, Hutchins, Taylor, Z. Potter, T. Potter, Turley, Burke, man, you could go on and on about sophmore players, but there isn't enough room. They'll leave a mark before they are out of the Black & Orange. Great season guys! This is kinda like a group you Landers had two years ago, Lander, but with more athletes. Keep an eye on them and good luck to you guys. thumb

Lander33, Jeffers is having a nice 2nd half of the season. Good for the Cyclones, but you must me forgeting about Eads at East. Smith, the second stringer, has the looks of Eads, but needs to grow a bit. Eads leads the conference by far and is also an excellant runner, much like Smith. Smith's day will come, until then, on with Jeffers. How ever you get it done, GO CYCLONES!! CONGRADULATIONS TO THE JV-UNDEFEATED!! and led by Smith, the QB and safety. He had one heck of a season, but was proped up by Shavers, Harmon, Hutchins, Taylor, Z. Potter, T. Potter, Turley, Burke,    man, you could go on and on about sophmore players, but there isn't enough room. They'll leave a mark before they are out of the Black & Orange. Great season guys! This is kinda like a group you Landers had two years ago, Lander, but with more athletes. Keep an eye on them and good luck to you guys. thumb

825389028[/snapback]

cyclones will dominate eas t tn. in 2005 and 2006 great jv team and some good players coming back and yes highlanders are starting to get in the groove will be good next year i need one of them orange and black uniform

cyclones will dominate eas t tn. in 2005 and 2006  great jv team and some good players coming back  and yes highlanders are starting to get in the groove  will be good next year  i need one of them orange and black uniform

825389246[/snapback]

Lander33, You need a uniform? Black & orange?

nave get press coverage like crazy from the star chambers promotes him as if he were the next al wilson matter of faact how come elizabehton gets all the best sport coverage you get football jr high ball cross countty everything you neve see chambers covering cloudland or hv glee do you play extra or do you own stock in the paper

Neither DC. From what Tim told me before the season, he was assigned Elizabethton, as far as sports goes. Being assigned to cover Cyclone sports, he is almost always at sporting events doing his job that he was assigned. That's all I know about coverage, of course I am a Cyclone fan having a kid play there. I am for Carter Co. teams regardless. Not from here, but been here long enough to proudly call myself a Carter Countian. Good luck Lander.