WHERE ARE THE UNAKA FANS!

Drem2Achev

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds reasonable to me, Drem. Thanks for all the advice B) .

Kim

825385585[/snapback]

Your Chances to Win The State Title Got Much Better To Me Krichunaka So Don't Worry!

825385586[/snapback]

You're the ultimate enthusiasts, Little Brother. Can't wait to meet you and your Falcons..........In Murfreesboro..... Go Falcons.... Go Rangers! :)

I guess they thought I was gonna rub it in their face, but they won my respect instead.  Those guys from the creek fought their guts out.  We both will represent this region well in the playoffs.

825385651[/snapback]

wow :unsure: well ty...and yes we will....maby next year when we come up their some of yahlls friends wount bad mouth us as much :( cause we sure didnt deserve it......but thank yahs for not rubbing it in...we tired to tell u!hehe g-luck yahll.see u tomorrow... thumb

There was a lot of bad mouthing from both ends, but you can't take it too seriously. Thats what a rivalry is all about. If there was no bad blood, then it wouldn't be near as exciting. If anybody from Stoney Creek ever needed me for anything, I'd be there in a heartbeat. The Ensor Family is good friends with my family. Unaka has made this county proud with their state championship in basketball and they may add one in football in the future. You need to get the other Unaka posters back on here because I miss'em! :D