Oneida vs. Greenback

Ro8432

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most definitely Headhunter, and Greg Way should sit this one out too, so he can be well rested for the play offs. Then of course, James should not attempt a pass so his arm is well rested for that final push. <_< Well that ought to get things a little more equal, don't you think, Head! Oh, I almost forgot, we should put a gag on Tater since he seems to be gushing like Niagra Falls right now. B) There that should do nicely! :)

i believe that the greenback cherokees won't let them indians run all over them this friday. it will be senior night and austin james,greg way, matt(paco)long,kevin dailey, and derrik(bull) bookout will make sure that this will be the best game against the oneida squad, but i think this one will be a game to go see... but if ur a cherokees fan i believe u all will be leavin with the smiles on your faces... greenback will win this by 2 tds

Now that Roark kid has got to be the biggest freak receiver in Tennessee. 6'5 or 6'6 with hands that the ball actually disappears into, and then, the power to take people for a ride. One of the passes he caught against Midway gained about 16 yards and all three of the Green Wave's secondary were taking a ride in the end of the run.(OK this might be a slight exaggeration, but it took all three to bring him down) So, yes, keep him off the field(HaHa)! Since they discovered the boy, he's managed to make them look like genuses lately. Kaz over! :P:unsure:

Now that Roark kid has got to be the biggest freak receiver in Tennessee.  6'5 or 6'6 with hands that the ball actually disappears into, and then, the power to take people for a ride.  One of the passes he caught against Midway gained about 16 yards and all three of the Green Wave's secondary were taking a ride in the end of the run.(OK this might be a slight exaggeration, but it took all three to bring him down)  So, yes, keep him off the field(HaHa)!  Since they discovered the boy, he's managed to make them look like genuses lately.  Kaz over! :unsure:  :P

825393072[/snapback]

kazam maybe you should be coaching if you know so much allllllllllllllll the time!