Riverside @ USJ

secretasianman

Riverside's defense held Camden and Huntingdon to the least amount of points that they have scored all year. I think...

825392196[/snapback]

Camden's defense held Riverside scoreless. :lol: Riverside does have a decent ballclub though. I think they put too much emphasis on their schedule though. Not many bad things can be said about making a very tough schedule, except it does some things for your players' confidence when they can put more than 3 or 4 games in the W column.

Edited by lionschs

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You tell 'em Wang!!!....USJ big!!!

825393442[/snapback]

I'm sure with your persuasive talents that you can get everyone else to root for USJ too. You've recruited me as well, but lets say that we'll find out tomorrow night. Mr. Wang I think USJ needs to worry about Riverside this week and not start focusing on JCS next week. If they overlook us that will be their downfall.

Riverside-20

USJ-7

Edited by secretasianman

1st off USJ is not taking Riverside lightly, they have had long practices, watched game tapes all week, preparing as they do every week because they know every team they play is going to bring their best game .

I believe Coach Goff has 2 football victories over Coach Marley. Last years game @ Riverside was close and that was without Ross, Pappis, Wallace, Garrett and the senior leadership of this team .

Goff has always been a great motivator and will bring a very motivated team to Jackson in hopes of giving USJ their 1st loss. Heck he might even use CoachT to Motivate....

Good Luck Bruins!

You all had better listen to Hobock!! I was once a Hobock adversary and now I too am a USJ supporter. He predicted every USJ game this year as accurately as anyone could. One thing that USJ has going for them, that Hobock doesn't even know about is two players coming off of the bench that are both game-breakers. Yes that's right, I'm talking about JEFF HUGHES and JASON DAVIS!!! Jeff is C.G. and Jason is a Q.W.W.L.P.

Later Dawg!!!

You all had better listen to Hobock!! I was once a Hobock adversary and now I too am a USJ supporter. He predicted every USJ game this year as accurately as anyone could. One thing that USJ has going for them, that Hobock doesn't even know about is two players coming off of the bench that are both game-breakers. Yes that's right, I'm talking about JEFF HUGHES and JASON DAVIS!!! Jeff is C.G. and Jason is a Q.W.W.L.P.

Later Dawg!!!

825393513[/snapback]

ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY HOBOCK!!! Yes, let's all bow down and praise him. Friday night we'll see...Friday night we'll see...