Volunteer at Morristown West (game at east)

superfalconfan05

I hope Morristown West will play collectively as a TEAM and not as individuals. It's really hard to understand what has happened with the kids this year. I know it has to be frustrating for the coaches and players (hopefully) as well.

Friday should be a chance for Morristown West to find themselves and work towards a solid finish for the season. Keep your chins up.

I'm disappointed with the amount of support, with respect to such a large fan base, especially when the team needs it most. Kudos to 'scanner and the others I've seen for doing so.

The team controls its own destiny at this point - every bit of external support helps now.

Thick and thin.

GO TROJANS !!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello d-

I also am disappointed that the fans aren't hanging in there--

trojans can still get into the playoffs--

hopefully the fans aren't giving up but if they are should we expect any more out of the players?--

well, I'm not giving up and it doesn't look like you are either, dip, and I just want to encourage the players to keep at it--

GO TROJANS!

I'm bloodscanner and I approve this message.

007-

nice to meet you, too--

randy3116--if you see this--looking forward to seeing your playoff scenarios since you do such a nice job on them--

trojans--good job--you're in the playoffs--

good luck next thursday--need to win to maybe get one home game (not sure if that's in any of the scenarios) and also to head into the playoffs with some momentum--

volunteers--you guys didn't quit and it looks like a clean game was played--good luck to all of you--

dip, if you go to the cherokee game next week, let's try to meet--

by the way, it is beat bama week--

Great win for the Trojans. A good confidence builder and preparation for the playoffs.

'Scanner, I think you're correct - a win next week may give us home field in the first round.

It's time to get down to business and the kids could really use some support on the road next week at Cherokee.

Trojans fans, COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR TEAM !

'Scanner, sounds good. I'll be there next week - I think I saw you last night - green nike hat, at about the 45 (west side of field) up next to the pressbox?

Kudos to the players for a nice job.

Thick and thin.

GO TROJANS !!

d-

sorry, it's adidas not nike and I'll have it on thursday night--

randy3116 seems to be pretty good at what the lineups might be for the playoffs--

hope he'll post something--

sure would be nice to get a win thursday--the defense is going to have to tighten up though and quit letting the rb's thru--need better tackling and containment--

I almost wish they had 16 at safety because he's fast and does not let the kickoff guy score (at least not yet) but as injury-prone as he is he might get killed--

it looks like the o-line might be blocking better but we'll see one way or the other for sure thursday night--

I thought 12 and 3 looked good but I also miss 25--

too many ups and downs and downs--time for some ups and ups--

oh, by the way, kerry said he would not raise taxes on the middle class----

and I'm starting at qb for ut today

'Scanner,

Need better tackling - there is no wrapping up. Arm tackling is not going to get the job done, especially with the playoffs just around the corner. Containment against a sweep or option has been an issue to. I'm sure Coach B will be looking for a fix this week.

16 has saved more than one touchdown return this year - I really don't think he gets as much credit as he deserves...

I think moving 55 to the OL has given them some leadership and brought them closer together. I can't wait to see them next year - should be very exciting.

About the roughing the kicker call... It reminded me of the old "Saturday Night Live" skit with John Goodman playing the referee during a talk show and a kid stands up and asks him, "Do you have a soul?". That call was a point of contention during dinner after the game - everyone I talked with could not believe it.

12 and 3 did look good - I think 25 has some of his same issues nagging him. Any reason known why 12 didn't start the first series? I thought that was odd.

Lots of orange "W for President" stickers at the UT game. I've always thought UT fans have good taste.

Trojans fans, come out this week and support your team on the road. I know for a fact that the players liked the support this past Friday.

Thick and thin.

GO TROJANS!!

d-

hope I'm not speaking out of turn but I was told that 12 did not start due to a small infraction and that a similarly small disciplnary action was taken--seemed like it fired him up coming off the bench--

I believe they bring him in at lb for some passing situations--I think it might be a position he has played off and on during his football career--they use 50 on goal line stands--

I think if a team took 16 and worked with him his first year he would be a good defensive back--he can stay in front of his man, he can tackle, he has good hands and he's fast (way behind corey loveless last year going after the return man and 16 caught the runner)--plus they would get a decent kicker--radio announcer said he made 24?25? pat's in a row before he missed--it's really that plus he missed nothing after the fifth game of the year last year through the end of the season (fg's and pat's)--thanks for mentioning him--

I guess 25 was hurting--looked like he got hit hard several times against greeneville--

trojans are going to have to play with few miscues to win thursday night--would like to not have to play region 1 #1 seed the following week--

congrats to ut on a hard fought win over bama--congrats to croom? for miss state win over florida--reckon bama is having second thoughts!!?

the importance of the next four years regarding who gets elected is overshadowed by the ten, twenty, thirty even up to forty years served by the one, two, maybe three or four us supreme court justices that might be nominated by our next president--do you want someone who will interpret the us constitution as they see modern day values and mores and situational ethics or someone who will read the constitution as it was written and apply it as it was meant to be applied--

also, do you want the country moving towards other countries having more say in our policies (such as the un coming in and observing our elections or some global community approving or disapproving of our 'preemptive' action against possible attack?)--

God bless the US and consider thoughtfully your right and privilege of voting--

'the ramblin' man'

Edited by bloodscanner

'Scanner, amen. The thought of Supreme Court appointments is just about important as the war on terror - two things Kerry could ruin our country as we know it.

The penalty for an infraction by the team has a tendency to motivate a player - even to the point of making him player of the week (according to the CitTrib this morning). I didn't realize how good his stats were for the game.

Let's see if the team can tighten up -

Thick and thin.

GO TROJANS!!