McMinn Central

tonymontana

yes..i do..but we have a lot of freshman people that are good too..and t.montana isn't the only person that says that a lot of people say it..

825401600[/snapback]

But who did you hear it from??? T. Montana exactly. Central's K. Trotter is quiet good when he is focused and actually plays hard.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a heated arguement. AND by the way, I did start saying "you deserve a cookie"/"ill give you a cookie". One reason you know its the truf is because I once, back in the day, had a name on coacht call youdeserveacookie.

ANYWAY, the bottomline is Mr. Browder can step to any full court scrap and make it one man job. He is straight up balla, for Nicolo, he's not all hes cracked up to be. McMinn will take this one with high score and high spirits. They will continue the streak of ALOT, I'm not sure how many, but we beat them twice last year. Jenis, my boy, will have a extrodanaire game, by lighting it up outside as well as dishing to his faithful components. Devon has the skill to handle anybody on Central's Scrap metal of a team, except Browder. It won't be much of a dog fight, I don't fink, but then again a Central vs. McMinn rivalry is always a good one.

Wow, what a heated arguement. AND by the way, I did start saying "you deserve a cookie"/"ill give you a cookie". One reason you know its the truf is because I once, back in the day, had a name on coacht call youdeserveacookie.

ANYWAY, the bottomline is Mr. Browder can step to any full court scrap and make it one man job. He is straight up balla, for Nicolo, he's not all hes cracked up to be. McMinn will take this one with high score and high spirits. They will continue the streak of ALOT, I'm not sure how many, but we beat them twice last year. Jenis, my boy, will have a extrodanaire game, by lighting it up outside as well as dishing to his faithful components. Devon has the skill to handle anybody on Central's Scrap metal of a team, except Browder. It won't be much of a dog fight, I don't fink, but then again a Central vs. McMinn rivalry is always a good one.

825401646[/snapback]

After hearing from DeVon's mouf today that he is playin i think he will hold Casey to under 20 when they hook up. I know thats not sayin much but Central will need more than 20 from him to make up the slack for the "team" around him

i remember your youdeserveacookie name. but i didn't think u made that up..but i guess i was wrong..and the slack of the "team" why don't u get out there and play if ur gonna talk so much smack...

825401666[/snapback]

I believe J Rock has layed the smackith down on Mr. Browder one time. Some stress it was homecourt advantage, but I don't see it that way. I see it as the athlete he was back in the day.