McMinn Central

tonymontana

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im interested in what you mean by "slack of a team" too... central's freshman team might get beat... but i dont think it will be a blowout... and as for j_rock saying that devon will hold Casey to under 20... that might be true... but the rest of the team will make up the "slack"... and for all we know one of the key players for either team could get hurt b4 then... so we'll see when time gets here

Edited by roundtripper78

im interested in what you mean by "slack of a team" too... central's freshman team might get beat... but i dont think it will be a blowout... and as for j_rock saying that devon will hold Casey to under 20... that might be true... but the rest of the team will make up the "slack"... and for all we know one of the key players for either team could get hurt b4 then... so we'll see when time gets here

825401738[/snapback]

What i meant was that the County has more skill from top to bottom

I agree with the talent for both schools. I may be a minority, but I always root for both teams to win when they are playing other people. I would like nothing better than to go to Murfreesboro and spend the day watching both teams play for the big spot.

The amazing thing is, after you get out of school, the intense rivalry and back and forth arguing becomes irrelevant. You sit back and watch the younger ones and better ones come on and replace you, and you realize those were some of the best days!! And you end up working beside or among the people you couldn't stand when you were on the court, and they turn out to be great people.

So enjoy guys! Basketball is great.

I agree with the talent for both schools.  I may be a minority, but I always root for both teams to win when they are playing other people.  I would like nothing better than to go to Murfreesboro and spend the day watching both teams play for the big spot.

The amazing thing is, after you get out of school, the intense rivalry and back and forth arguing becomes irrelevant.  You  sit back and watch the younger ones and better ones come on and replace you, and you realize those were some of the best days!!  And you end up working beside or among the people you couldn't stand when you were on the court, and they turn out to be great people.

So enjoy guys!  Basketball is great.

825401793[/snapback]

Actually, neiver one of these teams will be in Murfreesboro, because the ones we are talking about on this thread are the Frosh teams, eventhough the topic was about varsity. :D

i must beg to differ on the varsity outcome... i say central by ATLEAST 10... mcminn will be better just b/c they will work more as a team this year... but i still say the chargers pull it out... in my opinion cobb wont be able to stop bledsoe on the post and that will be a big factor

825401919[/snapback]

Rob wont be in tha post cause Cobb will force him out of it cause Cobb is WAY stronger than Rob. Lets see if the Chargers can keep up with the new Run & Gun style of the Tribe this year.

Edited by gimme3

i'm gettin destroyed?..i went to the y to practice cause i play u just sit and talk trash..but i'm not even gonna worry about it..i'm done tryin to argue a point cause w/e i say ur not gonna accept it and that's fine idc.

825401916[/snapback]

And your practicing has what to do yith you gettin destroyed?