McMinn Central

tonymontana

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you joking JRock?? That kid is a junior, i bet they have another junior on their too, not gonna say his name. Putting juniors on JV? That's pretty bad, no wonder you all are beating these sorry JV teams.

825450324[/snapback]

Come to find out. Alot of schools are putting juniors on the JV squad. Here, we have 3 juniors on the squad and only one of them starts, but by viewing him as a spectator I don't think he should.

• 2 weeks later...
Yezzir, he is. I hear Blake Derrick can flat shoot the rock now, too. Of course they have Mr. Nicolo returning and the big drink of water, Rob Bledsoe. They lost Wes, but have Julian Boyd and Michael Nicolo moving up. I think they are in pretty good shape.

825386811[/snapback]

you're so right. even w/ the loss of wes we are still in good shape. blake has come a long way since last year. he is a strong inside player. 'big d' is still staying strong, inside and outside. rob is more or less the same, but he has gotten stronger. julian is tearin it up this season and so is 'lil' nicolo. our guys are in really good shape and i look forward to seein them at state.

~bLuE nAtIoN rOcKs!!!~

No, I don't have to give him anything. He's garbage, he shouldn't be on Varsity.

825438951[/snapback]

okay buddy, lay off colby. he is a good player. he has dropped some of his weight and was one of our leading scorers against mcminn's jv. you guys act like casey makes up the whole jv team. yeah, case is great, but there are also 10 other guys out there. y'all are kinda forgettin my boy michael nicolo. in one jv game, he had 30 out of 60 points. now there is a boy w/ talent. he aint reached full potential yet and when he does there is gonna bo no stoppin him. same way w/ the rest of my boys on jv and varsity. so please realize case isnt the only jv balla.

~bLuE nAtIoN rOcKs!!!~

okay buddy, lay off colby. he is a good player. he has dropped some of his weight and was one of our leading scorers against mcminn's jv. you guys act like casey makes up the whole jv team. yeah, case is great, but there are also 10 other guys out there. y'all are kinda forgettin my boy michael nicolo. in one jv game, he had 30 out of 60 points. now there is a boy w/ talent. he aint reached full potential yet and when he does there is gonna bo no stoppin him. same way w/ the rest of my boys on jv and varsity. so please realize case isnt the only jv balla.

~bLuE nAtIoN rOcKs!!!~

825475456[/snapback]

W/o casey, Michael wouldn't be puttin up those numbers. And if someone actually watched some game film they would realize that 99% of the time Michael is gonna pump fake and drive

good point jrock... i dont know about the 1st part but if u say so... and as to the reason i posted on this one... i didnt see the other one at first, and this one had been more about the freshman and jv games...

825475494[/snapback]

If central had all of there guys playin on the freshmen team they would be killer! but from what i have seen they have a guy "coaching" (if you wanna call it that) that didn't have that much time on the floor back when central boys stunk a big one. and they colby kid HE stinks!!! he missed 2 or 3 layups the other night in WARMUPS so don't come on here defending the kids that just plain stink. I have seen some junior pro players play better than this kid. i don't care how much weight he has lost that has nothing to do with his skills.

just curious as to how many of centrals freshman play varsity or jv. they played us Lenoir city last saturday and i was really impressed with #5 and #23. i'm pretty sure #23 plays varsity. he has aot of skills for a freshman point. how has central faired in other freshman games?

#23 is Casey Browder. #5 is Michael Nicolo. both have brothers on varsity. i was just reading through this forum and i was wondering why nobody seems to be saying any thing about the freshman teams now that Central's beat McMinn's. i was not at this game. But have heard a lot about it. it was a big upset. Why no discussion on that?