you only wrestle as good as you look

stovepipe

Who has the new singlets/warm ups this year? You cant win big if you dont do it with style. As a prominent TN high school wrestler once told me (his name starts with an S and ends with an IMPSON) "Oh man, did you see that guys shoes?"

So, who's got it this year?

Anyone catching on to the boxing/bathroom robes???

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After checking out the singlets worn by the Paris and N.Y. runway models at recent wrestling fashion shows, plaid is in this season! Horizontal stripes are also popular since they can add an intimidating 5-10 pounds to your look. Accessories continue to get a lot of attention as it is a fashion no-no to have mismatched shoes and shoulder bag.

Give me a break. Spend you time training and don't worry about uniforms. When you're on top, all uniforms look great. When you're on your back, no uniform looks cool.

I for one am also a fan of the "old school" plainer singlets sported by McCallie and Baylor. I think it represents the mentality of our sport with a no frills look that says I get out here and get the job done. Although, I do have to admit I love seeing the new singlets schools break out every year and what the style is. Those Helias singlets did look good, I will be interested to see how Collierville adapts them.

Well, they won't be complete without the matching tube socks from the eighties and tights.  We'll see how they turn out.

825387684[/snapback]

LOL, correct as always Jose. I don't know if Cottrell will go for that but he might, you never know. He might have that side in him. I have seen several from Collierville break out the tights in the past so we know they aren't hesitant to go there.

Edited by WrestleSBA