New 4A breakdown

Guest Rebelnation

Guest Rebelnation

If I understand it correctly, here's who will be in 4A in East Tennessee in 2005:

Maryville

Knox Central

Powell

West

Halls

Clinton

South Doyle

Morristwon East

Morristwon West

Cocke County

White County

Chatt Central

Rhea County

Walker Valley

Cleveland

Hixson

Red Bank

Brainerd

Greeneville

Unicoi County

Cherokee

Davey Crockett

Elizabethton

Daniel Boone

Sullivan South

Sullivan East

Volunteer

Sull North

Sull Central

Tennessee

Johnson County

Thoughts anyone? I wish we would have drawn someone better then South Doyle from our area. I think the ones in bold above are the newcomers to 4A...interesting...

Edited by Rebelnation

Guest Rebelnation

Oh wow!! How did I leave them out?!! Go Panthers!

Well, it don't look real good with this new batch. The seven I'm relatively certain are new are a combined 17-32 on the season, with two 1-7 teams and one 0-8 team thus far. Is there any hope for these teams getting better? :unsure:

add someone better than S-D....give us a break....we r improvin....just cuz u never have some down years or tough times....maybe we cant compete with you....but thats not a nice comment to make regarding a team you havent played in a while

South Doyle should make like Johnny Knoxville and ... do something different. Football is not your strong suit. You were a little short in saying it's a not nice comment. Generous would be a more accurate description of the previous assessment.

All kidding and fun poking aside, Doyle beat the dog sh@t out of us the last time I remember us playing them. It was at Doyle and I believe that it was before the merger of South Young and Doyle. Might be wrong on that. It was the late 80's, early 90's. I mean they pounded Maryville.

How's that for being fair and unbiased.... thumb