CAK VS FRA

timbdp

I got the score right for the first round game between CAK and Jackson Academy. It was 3-1 just like I said. FRA is a very good team from what I have heard. You have to be good to be #2 in the state. I say CAK pulls off the upset 4-3. I hope Daniels scores off a punt just like our keeper Mark Baker did last year against the FRA guys team in the first round of state. We won 3-1 and went on to win state if anyone is wondering. Go Daniels!! Play your hearts out lady warriors!

Ashley Price scored 4 goals, 2 of which I know were assisted by Lyndsey Almon. Marissa Yennie scored the other. Perhaps, GKBD15, you should remember that you won last year in mens, and this is a whole new season in womens. And no, I don't think any of us were wondering about your state championship. FRA takes it to the state finals for the 3rd time in 3 years.

Congrats to FRA girls as well as boys. I can't speak for the girls (although I heard they passed as well as their guys team does) but the guy's team at state was one of the best we have played. They just had an off day. GKBD15, remember, we have to play FRA this season, so let's be kind! Congrats to FRA for the win, and for CAK and Coach Sanders on getting there! Not bad for a first year coach!

I guess it was FRA's sweeper, but it was #2, I was very impressed with her....she was a very good defender, best of luck in finals. And I hope everyone knows I am just playing around about the FRA guys team. They are a very talented team. I have great respect for their program.

Edited by GKBD15

Thanks CAK, #2 is our Kristin Garman, one of the best soccer players to come out of Tennessee period. She has committed to FSU, Div. 1. FSU is ranked in the top ten in women's college soccer.

CAK represented itself well. Your team and your fans were a class act. Good luck next year. :P

FRANKLIN ROAD ACADEMY

2004 A/AA STATE CHAMPS!

Edited by futbolfan7