Sullivan East(9-0) @ Tennessee High(9-0)

ChrisBurr555555

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigVikeDaddy#68 @ Oct 24 2004 - 12:43 AM)

To this ridiculous bit of comparisons I must say this:

Forget all the little passing stats that you dug up, becuase EVERYONE KNOWS THAT EADS HAS TO THROW THE BALL MANY TIMES A GAME JUST TO STAY IN IT. Almost every game that East has played against a formidable conference opponent, they have had to leave the starters in the entire game, most of them going both ways, because their games go down to the wire and East stays lucky and pulls them off. Now, look at Tennessee High's games. All of them have been blowouts, all of them... The starters for Tennessee High have yet to see the fourth quarter, and if they do this Friday night, it will only be because Stubbs wants to run the score up into the 60's on East to show them who's the boss around here.

Tennessee High 49*

Sullivan East 7

*(That's with THS putting in the reserves)

You better check your stats before making a statement like that. The average is about 29 running plays a game and 16 passes a game. Not to mention about 20 yards per catch. When you have receivers that can catch why wouldnt you throw the ball? If we throw it and it works I dont see why people say "OHH but if they didnt have Eads then they wouldnt be nothin." or "All they do is pass the ball." You know what? We do have Matt Eads as a QB and we do throw the ball so get over it. Its not like we dont have a running game. Eads is only 4th and Niddy is only 3rd in the conf. and weve played the same conf schedule as ths. so dont say we cant run it. How many other teams has the recievers to throw to that we have? Haven't seen ne one yet. So im not goin to sit here and say were goin to beat ths by 3 or 4 touchdowns, but i will say i think it will be close when tha final buzzer sounds.

Thats bad when a person goes to East says that the vikings are going to win! East is sad, and they think they are going to beat the vikings!!!! East we can tell that you have all kinds of support. Read the post? what are the people saying Vikings, Vikings, Vikings. They only way East will win if the Vikings dont show up and play but they will and its going to be bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Vikings: 50

EAST: 3 thumb :angry:;)

QUOTE(BigVikeDaddy#68 @ Oct 24 2004 - 12:43 AM)

To this ridiculous bit of comparisons I must say this:

Forget all the little passing stats that you dug up, becuase EVERYONE KNOWS THAT EADS HAS TO THROW THE BALL MANY TIMES A GAME JUST TO STAY IN IT. Almost every game that East has played against a formidable conference opponent, they have had to leave the starters in the entire game, most of them going both ways, because their games go down to the wire and East stays lucky and pulls them off.  Now, look at Tennessee High's games.  All of them have been blowouts, all of them...  The starters for Tennessee High have yet to see the fourth quarter, and if they do this Friday night, it will only be because Stubbs wants to run the score up into the 60's on East to show them who's the boss around here.

Tennessee High  49*

Sullivan East 7

*(That's with THS putting in the reserves)

You better check your stats before making a statement like that. The average is about 29 running plays  a game and 16 passes a game.  Not to mention about 20 yards per catch. When you have receivers that can catch why wouldnt you throw the ball? If we throw it and it works I dont see why people say "OHH but if they didnt have Eads then they wouldnt be nothin." or "All they do is pass the ball."  You know what? We do have Matt Eads as a QB and we do throw the ball so get over it.  Its not like we dont have a running game. Eads is only 4th and Niddy is only 3rd in the conf. and weve played the same conf schedule as ths.  so dont say we cant run it. How many other teams has the recievers to throw to that we have? Haven't seen ne one yet.  So im not goin to sit here and say were goin to beat ths by 3 or 4 touchdowns, but i will say i think it will be close when tha final buzzer sounds.

825400267[/snapback]

Well if you think it is going to be close then you evidently have not seen Tennessee High play. Last time i checked East about got beat by South and Elizabethon. Tennessee High drilled those teams. Ths by 3 or 4 TDs in this one no doubt.

I agree with everybody that goes to THS. That guy up there that wrote 5 or 6 OT is really cool let me tell ya, I can tell he knows football theres no contest here were going to come in and play for abot 30 minutes and then were going to put in our Freshman and then they will score and while their playing the final minutes of the game our starters will be on the sidelines have them a nice cold drink of power-ade then after we beat East then we will focus on our next victim!!!!!!!!

Vikings- 55

East - 7

(they wouldn't have 7 until we put in our freahman team)

Good luck East :angry: thumb ;):D