walker valley beats Cleveland

morris

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a sad day in Cleveland then.  Why are they not just dominant.  The players are there.  They have always been there.  Benny Monroe had not problems fielding a team.  Anwers....

825396039[/snapback]

Cleveland is not dominate because they are very young on both sides of the ball. Last year they lost most of,if not all of their offensive production. Their secondary is extremely weak, because none of those guys played that positon before. Another reason is Coaching. Everyone knows that we are a running team, but we can also pass, but the coaches choose not to. Im not taking anything away from WV, they have a very good team and i wish the best for them(my cousin plays for walker valley he is #8 Alonza Jones)

It was only a matter of time before Cleveland was going to be beaten by the new school.  Congrats to the Mustangs.

825396162[/snapback]

It was a big win for Walker Valley. I would love to see Walker Valley make a good playoff run, maybe quaterfinals. Good thing is Cleveland clinched a playoff spot with Chatt. Central losing last night.

our o-line needs alot of help i think we need to install a new offense but at the rate were goin were gonna get killed by rhea county and have to go to maryville or somewhere to play our first game to get crushed we have a great qb in preston scoggins but the o-line has to step up during the rhea county game i mean come on guys its my senior year u gotta at least get passed the second round

Can anyone explain why Will Plummer doesnt have more to do with the offense?

Seems to be the fastest kid on the team. They gave him a couple of touches coming out after halftime. He brought a totally different dimension - -then he never went back in????? Hampton and Francis are powerful backs but Plummer hits the hole so much quicker with much better vision. Am I alone in my thinking??

Some one needs to watch the East Ridge tape and figure out what game plan was in place that involved Plummer.

Can anyone explain why Will Plummer doesnt have more to do with the offense?

Seems to be the fastest kid on the team.  They gave him a couple of touches coming out after halftime.  He brought a totally different dimension - -then he never went back in?????  Hampton and Francis are powerful backs but Plummer hits the hole so much quicker with much better vision.  Am I alone in my thinking??

Some one needs to watch the East Ridge tape and figure out what game plan was in place that involved Plummer.

825398291[/snapback]

I am wondering the same thing....Plummer is fast and can score from anywhere on the field. I think its just plan coaching...there has been rumors of Benny Monore coming back to coach...I sure hope he does.