Cookeville vs Franklin Cty

disgustedfan

Hey now wait just a minute sports fans, I think that's a little strong.  Don't count Franklin County out like that, they have a pretty good offense and a defense that is able to cause some turnovers.  To me it looks like it will be a good close game. :ph34r:

I like the Bear Bryant quote.  Roll Tide. :angry:

825399053[/snapback]

Cookeville has looked better and better every week. After last week's demolish of McGavock, I don't think cookeville can mess this one up. Maybe the score won't be as outrageous as I suspect it will be, but Franklin County's offense will not put up a point on Cookeville's first string defense. The only way I see Cookeville coming out of this one without a win is if their field falls into a massive hole.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville has looked better and better every week.  After last week's demolish of McGavock, I don't think cookeville can mess this one up.  Maybe the score won't be as outrageous as I suspect it will be, but Franklin County's offense will not put up a point on Cookeville's first string defense.  The only way I see Cookeville coming out of this one without a win is if their field falls into a massive hole.

825400625[/snapback]

Franklin should be able to score on offense, (however if they don't The Franklin County Rebels, Have a defense that has scored over 12 touchdown's, :angry: that could make the game intresting and give Franklin County more hopes then Cookeville is giving them.)

However of corse I wish both teams good luck and hope the best for both of them in the playoff's. I am attending Franklin County in as my senior year but I was born in Cookeville so I still like them. :D

Hey I still like the Bear Bryant Quote. Roll Tide Man. ;)

By the way remember upsets always happen rember the time Alabama (2-2,1-1) beat the #1 ranked florida gators (4-0,2-0) in Ganinsville 40 to 39 in overtime. thumb And then beat them agin in the 1998 SEC Championship.

you should e-mail if your an Alabama fan, you seem to be I am.

Edited by pyrolltide@hotmail.com

Cookeville has looked better and better every week.  After last week's demolish of McGavock, I don't think cookeville can mess this one up.  Maybe the score won't be as outrageous as I suspect it will be, but Franklin County's offense will not put up a point on Cookeville's first string defense.  The only way I see Cookeville coming out of this one without a win is if their field falls into a massive hole.

825400625[/snapback]

THE MASSIVE HOLE THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ,IS IN THE MIDDLE OF COOKEVILLE FOOTBALL FIELD. DON'T FORGET THAT REBELS HAVE A GREAT DEFENCE. I WONDER WHO #2 KNOTSOUT THIS WEEK.

Hey I still like the Bear Bryant Quote.  Roll Tide Man.  :)

By the way remember upsets always happen rember the time Alabama (2-2,1-1) beat the #1 ranked florida gators (4-0,2-0) in Ganinsville 40 to 39 in overtime. thumb  And then beat them agin in the 1998 SEC Championship.

you should e-mail if your an Alabama fan, you seem to be I am.

825400866[/snapback]

I am probably the biggest Alabama fan in middle Tennessee. I grew up in Tuscaloosa and where I come from, Bear Bryant is a god. Bear was the first word I learned how to spell in preschool. It's killing me that they are having some down years, not to mention the agonizing loss to TN last week. Shula will come through, though. I have faith. Yeah, I do remember those two upsets. Bama was the first team to beat them at home in like 30+ games I think. But I gotta say, this doesn't look like Bama-Florida if ya know what I mean. :o I'm just giving Cookeville credit where credit is due. It isn't too often that Cookeville fans get to talk this much trash :o . My little brother plays for the Cavs, and from what I know from him, they are not overlooking this game. They want to run away with it to keep the momentum going into the playoffs. A win by even two touchdowns as cav43 said would even be enough to have great momentum into the playoffs. I just have to enjoy the trash talking this year because every other year, Cookeville is the one getting bashed.....unfortunately :( .

not burst an alabama fans bubble i have to correct this, as a vol fan. the 1998 SEC championship was between the university of tennessee and the mississippi state bulldogs. tennessee won 24-14 on two late tee martin touchdown passes. they used that win to win their 2nd concensus nat'l title. in tennessee we dont count the ones we share. if we did though we would have six. but i do remember the upset in the swamp that was the hardest i ever rooted for alabama, only because it was against spurrier. and i believe it was in 1999. GO VOLS! GO CAVS!

Edited by bigH32

yeah, let's hear it.......hey cav43 and keg, wake me when this is over.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

825402486[/snapback]

hey i think that franklin county will win because they have a good offensive line and a good def. i pick fc.36 cookeville10

go rebs thumb