Here we come Gordonsville

celinasuperfan

oldsc7 had almost a 1000 yards himself and he paved ward's 1500. there is no shame in doin that. for his size he was one of the best full backs you will ever see. and if u have watched APSU play u would know there is nothin wrong with their D. which thats what he plays on...their O is what needs help. so before u open ur trap make sure u know a lil of what ur talkin about.  :D

825401608[/snapback]

oldsc07......tell all of coacht what it was like to live in the shadows of Shawn Ward?? and also...tell us what it is like to play on the Red Boiling Springs of college football.....I was only at Gordonsville 2 years....u neer saw me play....so shut your trap before I shut it for you! by the way....ai'nt no keeping it real with you anymore....your gonna take shots at me for no apparent reason....hows the ankle by the way?

Appreciate the backup their sleep, but our friend on the other side does not know anything about football or for that matter does not know what he is talking about. Yes, we are not that good, but for you someone who has no athletic ability whatsoever to say I was played in his shadows, please, go ask blueraiderowlfan who was better, and that is fine with me to be in his shadow I got mine just like he got his that is how a team works. About the RBS comment come on up here and say that, so I can give you ample opportunities to shut my mouth. By the way why you get so mad? The ankle is fine BOY so dont worry about it. Now, about your career at G-ville we can ask any of your friends and mine over there if you should have been playin. The way I see it you must have moved in from RBS because your right I never saw you play because you were not good enough to touch the field against us or any good team that yall played for that matter. If your so good why did you not touch the field until mop up duty after the good players put yall up by about 50 against the weak teams of that region yall play against. HUH???

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I can give you ample opportunities to shut my mouth.

825401787[/snapback]

my my...those big college words.... :blink: ...we dont have those here... B) .

dont worry bout him...ppl who know football know the truth. i mean..who is the only one off that team who is playin college ball... thumb .

oldsc07......tell all of coacht what it was like to live in the shadows of Shawn Ward?? and also...tell us what it is like to play on the Red Boiling Springs of college football.....I was only at Gordonsville 2 years....u neer saw me play....so shut your trap before I shut it for you! by the way....ai'nt no keeping it real with you anymore....your gonna take shots at me for no apparent reason....hows the ankle by the way?

Appreciate the backup their sleep, but our friend on the other side does not know anything about football or for that matter does not know what he is talking about. Yes, we are not that good, but for you someone who has no athletic ability whatsoever to say I was played in his shadows, please, go ask blueraiderowlfan who was better, and that is fine with me to be in his shadow I got mine just like he got his that is how a team works. About the RBS comment come on up here and say that, so I can give you ample opportunities to shut my mouth. By the way why you get so mad? The ankle is fine BOY so dont worry about it. Now, about your career at G-ville we can ask any of your friends and mine over there if you should have been playin. The way I see it you must have moved in from RBS because your right I never saw you play because you were not good enough to touch the field against us or any good team that yall played for that matter. If your so good why did you not touch the field until mop up duty after the good players put yall up by about 50 against the weak teams of that region yall play against. HUH???

825401787[/snapback]

No I didn't move from RBS...I moved from Texas! I get mad at people like you with your attitude!! I apologize to everyone from RBS...I should not have made that comment. I don't care what my friends think and could care less what you think. I was on the team for only 2 years, and was never given a chance to start the way I see it. And by the way..I never said that I was a great football player....and to sleep23...if you knew anything.....football is a TEAM sport...you can't win with just defencse and no offense, and I think I recall a recent score of 30-6 at the half, doesn't seem like much a defensive effort in my book!! So do us all a favor and stay on the basketball boards!! :blink:

Do us all a favor and get off this thread oldsc07 and dlu07.  This is a thread discussing Clay Co. and Gordonsville game, not which one of you has the biggest wee wee.  Thank You

825401874[/snapback]

Sorry, I just wanted to get a rise out of dlu07. As for the game I have already said GO DAWGS!! The tiggers will not be able to beat a black and gold team all year.

No I didn't move from RBS...I moved from Texas! I get mad at people like you with your attitude!! I apologize to everyone from RBS...I should not have made that comment. I don't care what my friends think and could care less what you think. I was on the team for only 2 years, and was never given a chance to start the way I see it. And by the way..I never said that I was a great football player....and to sleep23...if you knew anything.....football is a TEAM sport...you can't win with just defencse and no offense, and I think I recall a recent score of 30-6 at the half, doesn't seem like much a defensive effort in my book!! So do us all a favor and stay on the basketball boards!! :blink:

825402105[/snapback]

Ok look I am done with all this childish bickering back and forth. Yes, that score is true, but it was at the end of the first quarter. When your offense can not produce your defense gets tired because they are on the field more than your offense. I am done aggravating you, just wanted to have a little fun with you once I found out who you were. I too apoligize to RBS for my comment. As for your playing days sorry Coach Dilliard never gave you a shot.

Swanson, why do you talk so much trash about Clay Co. I dont know why you see us as such a bad football team. We play hard and we work hard down here, so cut us some slack. Plus anybody in our region that plays Boyd this year will get killed. Friendship might get within 20 or 30. Anyway, im done with the anger floatin around in here, can't we all just get along.

and to sleep23...if you knew anything.....football is a TEAM sport...you can't win with just defencse and no offense, and I think I recall a recent score of 30-6 at the half, doesn't seem like much a defensive effort in my book!! So do us all a favor and stay on the basketball boards!! :P

825402105[/snapback]

:D ...at least u know where i belong...i enjoy football too though...have to bein from SC.

Yeah...Smith County is a football county, not much room for basketball but then again...TN is a football state...not too many other sports matter to us....

OldSc7....I don't have any beef with you, and haven't ever had any beef with you....I just didn't appreciate that you called me out like that....yeah..I didn't play all that much, you know, but I wasn't a selfish player, as long as we won, I did my part on the practice field to help us win. but you're right, enough with the childish bickering, we are both in college now, and should be acting like it.