Here we come Gordonsville

celinasuperfan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

g-ville can't be put out of the playoff picture now....even if Monterey loses to Watertown and Gordonsville loses to Celina...(which will not happen) they will still be in.

825397857[/snapback]

I beg to differ. Clay Co. and Gville will will have 4-3 records in region play if Clay wins, so Clay would go to playoffs as a #4 seed. If Gville wins they will be a # 4 seed, unless Wtown loses to Monterey, then Gville is a #3 and Wtown a #4. Of course this is all contingent on" The good lord willing and the creeks don't rise." :blink:

Hackett...shut up..thats all you are good for is running your mouth!

825398948[/snapback]

Oh, but you are so wrong buddy. I can do more than just run my mouth. If you played you would understand that. Do not be mad because I called you out, and now all the Celina fans can laugh at you cause you never touched the field until the handshake. Please do not use my name on here anymore.Thanks.

Clay is not that good this year...they wasn't last year either...and If clay does make the playoffs...they are just gonna get killed in the first round...I don't know why someone got on here so confident...Clay only beat WH by a touchdown and lost to watertown...If Gordonsville beat WH by quiet a bit...and beat Watertown...so the way the scores look...yall are gonna have to obviously play better...

Oh, but you are so wrong buddy. I can do more than just run my mouth. If you played you would understand that. Do not be mad because I called you out, and now all the Celina fans can laugh at you cause you never touched the field until the handshake. Please do not use my name on here anymore.Thanks.

825399516[/snapback]

this just give me more motive to accomplish what I want to.....I don't appreciate you calling me out like that....you don't call me out...and I won't use your name....GOT IT! oh and as for me not playing..I was never given the opportunity...but enough about you and I...get back to talking about who will win on friday night...b/c you and I will not have a thing to do with it.

this just give me more motive to accomplish what I want to.....I don't appreciate you calling me out like that....you don't call me out...and I won't use your name....GOT IT! oh and as for me not playing..I was never given the opportunity...but enough about you and I...get back to talking about who will win on friday night...b/c you and I will not have a thing to do with it.

825399915[/snapback]

Your right I just wanted to get a rise out of you and good laugh for my sake. As far as the game goes, so Celina you will not win, but I am cheering for you because a win by you and G-ville stays at home this year. GO DAWGS!! I HOPE G-VILLE LOSES TO ANOTHER BLACK AND GOLD TEAM THIS YEAR. What is it that you want to accomplish and I hope it is a real big motive too. To just keep it real with you, you were not nowhere as good as any of the linemen G-ville had our senior year that is why you did not play.

Your right I just wanted to get a rise out of you and good laugh for my sake. As far as the game goes, so Celina you will not win, but I am cheering for you because a win by you and G-ville stays at home this year. GO DAWGS!! I HOPE G-VILLE LOSES TO ANOTHER BLACK AND GOLD TEAM THIS YEAR. What is it that you want to accomplish and I hope it is a real big motive too. To just keep it real with you, you were not nowhere as good as any of the linemen G-ville had our senior year that is why you did not play.

825400287[/snapback]

get 'em... :ph34r:

g-ville can't be put out of the playoff picture now....even if Monterey loses to Watertown and Gordonsville loses to Celina...(which will not happen) they will still be in.

825397857[/snapback]

wrong dlu07! the tigers have to win to go to the playofs this is copied from the tssaa site. tigers will lose and my dawgs will win big.

Friendship Christian is first.

If Gordonsville wins, Monterey is second, Gordonsville is third, and Watertown is fourth.

If Gordonsville loses and Monterey wins, Monterey is second, Watertown is third, and Clay County is fourth.

If Gordonsville loses and Watertown wins, Watertown is second, Monterey is third, and Clay County is fourth

My bad celinasuperfan....everyone makes mistakes....by the way oldsc07......tell all of coacht what it was like to live in the shadows of Shawn Ward?? and also...tell us what it is like to play on the Red Boiling Springs of college football.....I was only at Gordonsville 2 years....u neer saw me play....so shut your trap before I shut it for you! by the way....ai'nt no keeping it real with you anymore....your gonna take shots at me for no apparent reason....hows the ankle by the way?

My bad celinasuperfan....everyone makes mistakes....by the way oldsc07......tell all of coacht what it was like to live in the shadows of Shawn Ward?? and also...tell us what it is like to play on the Red Boiling Springs of college football.....I was only at Gordonsville 2 years....u neer saw me play....so shut your trap before I shut it for you! by the way....ai'nt no keeping it real with you anymore....your gonna take shots at me for no apparent reason....hows the ankle by the way?

825401577[/snapback]

oldsc7 had almost a 1000 yards himself and he paved ward's 1500. there is no shame in doin that. for his size he was one of the best full backs you will ever see. and if u have watched APSU play u would know there is nothin wrong with their D. which thats what he plays on...their O is what needs help. so before u open ur trap make sure u know a lil of what ur talkin about. :o