Macon Co at YORK

timbdp

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our last game guys. Give it all you got!!!! I know you can do it. Play like you did over the past 2 games and I mean really go in there knowing that you can do this without a doubt and not giving up before you go. Don't listen to all the negative things that people have or are saying about you. You are a young team and you are rebuilding even though people keep saying that you are back to the usual thing of losing. Don't worry about the region next year or the Upperman Bowl just worry about this Friday. I hear that York is dangerous on their field. You know how that homefiled advantage is and we may not have as many fans following this week because of it being so far. Just know that you are loved and we are very proud of you no matter win or lose. Don't let the smack talk get to ya and trust me there will be some there always is. Keep focused and keep us on the edge of our seats I am sure you will. I am so proud to be a Tigerfan thumb