Campbell Co. @ Karns

VolViking

The cougars will have a tough time Fri against a decent beaver team. the cougars are coming off an humiliating loss to DB. stiner is still hurt. seams like the world is against Campbell Co, but thats how we like it. the cougars have something to prove, and i would like karns to fall on their face and them there school fall down and the blue zoo gets mono and the indutrial park that surrounds the school all blow up.

go cougars

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like karns to fall on their face and them there school fall down and the blue zoo gets mono and  the indutrial park that surrounds the school all blow up.

825402787[/snapback]

poor innocent people in the surrounding community that your wanting to get hurt, what a shame!!!!!!!!1

It's a no brainer that I'll be pulling for Karns, with that aside I think it will be hard for CC to pull this one off. Karns playing at home for the last game of the season and with a chance to finish 2nd with a home playoff at stake I have to take them whether I'm pulling for them or not. I know the same is in effect for CC but they may or may not make the playoffs and there is ther fear factor. The DB game was a crushing blow but more physically than mentally I believe and that could not come at a worse time for them.

It's hard to believe that in a 2 week period CC went from playing for 1st to possibly not making the po's at all. Congrats and a winning season but I have to pull for my Pat's to make the po's and that means you have to loose.

interesting that there's no school on fri. for ccchs (vacation or canceled due to big ballgame).  don't know if i'll be able to make it or not but will try.  won't be calling the show tonight i have a meeting to attend (cta = coach t's annonymous lol) seriously a business meeting.  i bet karns will be standing room only.

825402783[/snapback]

fall break begins friday for cchs...

cta...pretty funny there, JKar

yea, sure he is.  probably more educated than all the CC posters, im sure a community college education would do that.  oh and what does he coach now ??

oh  thats right, he got fired.

825403019[/snapback]

If you want to get technical about it 'guru, shouldn't you make sure you have proper punctuation and such before being critical of others for their typos?

It must really be a sad existence to be filled with so much envy, bitterness and hatred.