• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one hope that Jacob returns to the play-offs. He is a strong weapon for

the Bobcats. As i talked to Jacob saturday he is behind me 100%. He has

started this winning season and I hope he can end it and be ready for the

play-offs....Thanks for the support I heard from the Greenbrier communtiy

it ment alot to me. Thanks again

Go BOBCATS

Congrats to the Cats on having another season of being undefeated at home! Greenbrier is a tough place for opponents to come out of with a win. Keep that up for the coming years and you're looking at being a state champ. One more to go to be undefeated in the region. I have no question in my mind that you'll do it.

Keep it up Greenbrier. We can root for each other at the Boro. thumb

Congrats to the Cats on having another season of being undefeated at home!  Greenbrier is a tough place for opponents to come out of with a win.  Keep that up for the coming years and you're looking at being a state champ.  One more to go to be undefeated in the region.  I have no question in my mind that you'll do it. 

Keep it up Greenbrier.  We can root for each other at the Boro.  thumb

825399214[/snapback]

Thanks WH. Same to you guys.

That would be a fun afternoon.....

Here's good luck to the Greenbrier Bobcats on this coming Friday against Giles County Bobcats. Don't know if I'll get to that game, but hoping I can. But I'll be anxious to hear the outcome ASAP.

Tyler, you looked cool and calm on the field after Jacob's injury so your practice is evident. Look forward to seeing you play next year to carry on the Cats winning ways.

Again, well wishes to Jacob. We need him to be healthy for the playoffs, and know he'll give it all he's got to be out there on the field. He's as tough as nails and it has been nice to see his leadership take on a new facet.

Go get'em Greenbrier! Show Region 5 why you're #1.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

I know we havn't won many games, but you might find the going a little harder than expected when you come to Sam Davis Field! Our boys have been working hard and are ready for the challenge!

825399955[/snapback]

I agree. I think the GC Bobcats will show up ready to play. It's there last game and they'd like to beat the GB Bobcats. Greenbrier will have to show up ready to play just like they do every week. You can't lose focus now. We did this a few years ago with Montgomery Central for the last game.