McMinn Co. -vs- Heritage

TribeFan

This is one of those games where pride is about the only thing that is left to play for, both teams have losing records and will not qualify for the playoffs. It appears to me though that this game might be closer then one might think McMinn (3-6) is averaging 17 points per game (Region) while Heritage (1-8) is averaging 19 ppg ( Region). On defense McMInn is allowing 27 ppg and Heritage is allowing 29 ppg. The difference in this one will be it is Senior Night @ McMinn and all of the seniors want to go out with a win in their final game in front of the home crowd.

McMinn 35

Heritage 14

GO TRIBE!!!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am aware of the issue but I don't think CoachT is the place to talk about it all I can say is that they broke a team rule and were disciplined for their action that they chose to take. As far as the Heritage game I suppose that all of them will be back in the starting lineup as they returned to the Bradley game in the second period. GO TRIBE!!!

Hopefully Heritage gets pounded. I usually don't cheer against local schools but after that vandalism act that was done to WB for the 2nd straight year they don't deserve to win. Congrats to the Govs on the big win and Heritage, its past time to take out the trash. Hopefully the BC admin will take the cost to repair the damage out of Heritage's funds.

Hopefully Heritage gets pounded.  I usually don't cheer against local schools but after that vandalism act that was done to WB for the 2nd straight year they don't deserve to win.  Congrats to the Govs on the big win and Heritage, its past time to take out the trash.  Hopefully the BC admin will take the cost to repair the damage out of Heritage's funds.

825401011[/snapback]

Why are you gonna say that you hope heritage is gonna get pounded?..Just because a few heritage students...Not players, decided to go over to william blount and mess up the field..As i remember last year..William Blount burned our field?

Theres a rumor going around the school that Bart Hicks is for sure coming to Heritage next year and going to play for us. I know he wouldnt be elgible unless he said he moved and hed have to finish his high school year at alcoa which they said hes gonna do. Well anyways I think our defense will be good this game and be even better next year. Heritage needs to win this game so we can end on a positive note and 2 region wins.

Why are you gonna say that you hope heritage is gonna get pounded?..Just because a few heritage students...Not players, decided to go over to william blount and mess up the field..As i remember last year..William Blount burned our field?

825401855[/snapback]

I don't care if its the players or not, the ones involved still represent Heritage. Do you have proof that some WB folks "burned" your field as you say and who would your team be? The Daily Times, for what its worth, had the story on Sat. They've also reported other juvenile acts of vandalism such as when Maryville kids sprayed up the brand new gym at AHS. Once is bad enough but a pattern seems to be developing at Heritage, especially when thousands of dollars worth of damage is being done.