Meigs vs Marion Co.

ImaWarrior11

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do u think will pull this one off.....Marion wins it gets them a first round playoff game...who r u taken?

825399341[/snapback]

...They are playing for 3rd & 4th seed in Region 3-2A...the winner of this game gets Goodpasture and the loser gets David Lipscomb...I think Marion can win but they must play like it's do or die...making the playoffs is one thing, but facing a team like D.L. at their place is another...both must go on the road and win, so pin-your-ears-back and get ready for two(2) tough weeks of hard-nosed football!!!

I think we have a chance (Meigs). I heard about the Marion, Sequatchie game ending with 33-36 and anythings posible. We had a pretty good week in practice. We need to play all 4 quarters friday. When we played Tyner we played 3/4. The second was the one that beat us. Were lookin foward to playing Marion.

Good luck Marion friday

I think we have a chance (Meigs). I heard about the Marion, Sequatchie game ending with 33-36 and anythings posible. We had a pretty good week in practice. We need to play all 4 quarters friday. When we played Tyner we played 3/4. The second was the one that beat us.  Were lookin foward to playing Marion.

Good luck Marion friday

825403842[/snapback]

I think Meigs will take it maybe 28-21. Winner will have a shot against Goodpasture, don't know if the loser has a chance against Lipscomb.

So what your saying is that they are not as near as good as some people thought they were in early September. Some of the things I read on this site made me think they had a chance to win the region this year and with thier 4-1 start they had me beleiving but then Marion beat them like they always do. I really hate it because I thought with the new coach coming in that things would change. Once again as it so often happens the more things change, the more they really stay the same.

Meigs is the better team and should win a close one. Marion's DB's are going to be tested. Marion also turns ball over too much. Neither team has a chance in the playoffs, but each should be proud of their accomplishments this season. JMHO

825404307[/snapback]

How do u get Meigs has the better team here?...The records here look like Marion is the better team. They do turn the ball over alot ..but i dont see it happenin alot friday night.....its senior night ...Marions at home....i think they will have a greeeat game against Meigs.

meigs has had a good week of pratice. were lookin pretty good if we play good we have a chance.sure we have a young qb but dang he's pretty good.sure its goin to be tough a game .i think it will comedown to who wants it more meigs or marion.

"lifes tough get over it"

Edited by mctigers40