Why Webb will beat Catholic

CvrCorner24

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... i dont know and i barley ever agree with bigdawg how he's up for off. player of the week is beyond me. It's nice to hear from you agin there big dawg you havent really said anything on here in awhile. The sum of it all is mcfadden is up for it and right now he is up in the polls so it's looking like he might win this one as well. Which would almost be wrong and somewhat stealing from the others up for this award.

Alright guys. We all realize Nick did not have his best game of the season, so maybe he should not be up for offensive player of the week. But i am tired of hearing people say the better team did not win. People seem to forget that the Irish still scored more then Webb. Thus they are the better team that night. THE END

Not necessarily...true , they had more points and that is how it goes down in the score book and on the record. Webb was consistent through out, but coughed up the ball a couple of times when they were driving and gave Catholic first downs with off sides penalties. Webb was the better team, Catholic executed better and made plays when they had to, Catholic wins.

We will have to agree to disagree then, Cooter. It would seem to me that if Catholic executed better and made the big plays, why couldnt webb do it when it mattered most, that is if they are the better team? I have to give it to webb. They were awesome all night, mainly the fourth quarter. They played with class and i am proud to say i played against them.

Alright guys.  We all realize Nick did not have his best game of the season, so maybe he should not be up for offensive player of the week.  But i am tired of hearing people say the better team did not win.  People seem to forget that the Irish still scored more then Webb.  Thus they are the better team that night.  THE END

825411698[/snapback]

jimbob that says it all... the better team won... it wasnt an upset catholic was chosen to win by every poll i saw... so clearly they were and are the better team. you are ridiculos to even argue with it becuase the games over and the record says it all. 21-27 CATHOLIC. do you really need to hear anymore? and please dont reply to this with your dumb excusses ok. dont give me all your facts and figures becuase the facts are simple and this is a team sport and the better team won clearly.