Top Wrestlers in Region 2

discoverwrestle

This is one of the most complete teams alcoa has had in years. We had a few quit after last year and Gibson and Coope left alcoa, but we have freshman coming in and this year we have developed an AAU team that will hopefully become a feeder program. We have a heavy weight hopefully and our 103 and 112 are freshman but the 112 has some experience, robert williams is back at 119, i am at 125, blackford should be 30, 135 may be corey weigle from grace who has impressed me, 140 is a freshman, 145 is up in the air, at 152 is Ben Thompson who can be outstanding after he returns from injury, 160 is will thatcher, 171 is Dean Deter, Frana is at 189, 215 is empty but we may have some people move around in the weights, and 275 is debatable, he has to lose weight first. Overall i am impressed with what we have and i hope we can have another good season, and we should send a few to state, it would be nice.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Wrestlers in Region 2

825403000[/snapback]

Farragut

AJ Farinalla-119 freshmen

Paul Mountain-135 Senior, State Qualifier

Scott Dix-145 Senior, State Champ

Chad Blankenship-160 Senior, State Qualifier

Justin Knox-171 Senior, State Finalist

Nick Reviez-215 Jr, Region Finalist

New kid from CO (State placer) in the mix @ 189.

152lb will be strong .

O'Hern @ Bearden, State placer

Smith @ South Doyle, State Qualifier

QB from Karns if he comes out. B Harless

Karns

Harless Brothers, 112- freshmen/152-Senior

Tisdale(Karns)135

Hvy Wt

Halls

I know there are more(Seymore, Halls, Grace Acad, who else?)

Edited by rigger101

MakoRevised

Just one question, how are you so sure, since i haven't wrestled your 125, henderson. I am not guranteed anything, i proved nothing last year and am not satisfied with the outcome, so i don't realy want to be told that it is mine, let me earn it, and clarify is henderson 125, and if so why do u doubt your own teammate, your profile says you are from greenback. But thanks for the respect, i just need to win the ones that count this year and satisfy my goals, i fell far short last year after a good sophmore season.

Edited by alcoa11905

MakoRevised

Just one question, how are you so sure, since i haven't wrestled your 125, henderson.  I am not guranteed anything, i proved nothing last year and am not satisfied with the outcome, so i don't realy want to be told that it is mine, let me earn it, and clarify is henderson 125, and if so why do u doubt your own teammate, your profile says you are from greenback.  But thanks for the respect, i just need to win the ones that count this year and satisfy my goals, i fell far short last year after a good sophmore season.

825457623[/snapback]

What place did U get in Region?

Farragut

AJ Farinalla-119 freshmen

Paul Mountain-135 Senior, State Qualifier

Scott Dix-145 Senior, State Champ

Chad Blankenship-160 Senior, State Qualifier

Justin Knox-171 Senior, State Finalist

Nick Reviez-215 Jr, Region Finalist

New kid from CO (State placer) in the mix @ 189.

152lb will be strong .

O'Hern @ Bearden, State placer

Smith @ South Doyle, State Qualifier

QB from Karns if he comes out. B Harless

Karns

Harless Brothers, 112- freshmen/152-Senior

Tisdale(Karns)135

Hvy Wt

Halls

I know there are more(Seymore, Halls, Grace Acad, who else?)

825457592[/snapback]

The kid from CO is not a state placer

alcoa11905, did you wrestle Roddy from Kingston last year? If so, how did you do?

rigger101, I am a little disappointed in you. Though, I do appreciate all this bulletin board material I am able to got off of CoachT when someone talks about region 2. Of course, we aren't in the same "league" as a Farragut. Not yet!

Kingston lineup:

103- Steven Miller- Fresh.

112- ?

119- Tim Roddy- Jr.- 04 S.Q.

125- Thomas Duguay- So.- 04 S.Q.

130- Chet Crass- Sr.

135- Kyle Finnell- Jr.

140- Jeremy Babineau- Fresh.

145- David Scandlyn- Jr.

152- Nick Cowen- Jr.

160- Nathan Joslin- Jr.

171- Blake Hartley- So.

189- Eric Qualman- Sr.

215- Joe Stanton- So.

275- ?

Other than Roddy & Duguay, 5 of the others missed going to state by 1 match last year. We have alot to prove and this group is determined to leave each and every dual and/or tournament with the impression that Kingston wrestling is here to compete! My kids want to wrestle the best, because they understand that's how they get better. That's why I tried to schedule teams like Farragut, and have entered the Catholic tourn., Bradley tourn., and have a dual with Bradley this Thursday. Wouldn't dare say that we should be mentioned with the Farraguts or Bradley Co.'s of the world, but, just a tiny bit of respect would be nice. My kids have earned it.

Keep up the bulletin board material. My kids are loving it!!!